Adex dose on 200mg ew TRT

slindependant

Right so put myself on TRT coz the NHS are crap. As I'm gyno prone 200mg a week is giving me a puffy right nipple ( I started on 100mg a week and it wasn't enough ) so I'm thinking start with a very low 0.25mg adex eod but would welcome tweeks and suggestions on this dose plz thanks all.

.25 eod is a lot for 200mg a week. i personally cruise at 250mg a week, and do .25 twice a week on injection days. i pin twice a week btw mondays and thursdays. maybe occasionally i'll have to use more AI but it works most of the time

.25 eod is a lot for 200mg a week. i personally cruise at 250mg a week, and do .25 twice a week on injection days. i pin twice a week btw mondays and thursdays. maybe occasionally i'll have to use more AI but it works most of the time

I agree with this. .25 eod will likely crash your e2 levels. Id start right where this gentleman is to be honest.

Sounds good for a starting place to me, Current dose is 200mg cyp once a week and i am aware that splitting this dose could lower the chances of higher E so would you think it would be beneficial to split my dose too? Oh and thanks guys ;)

Right so put myself on TRT coz the NHS are crap. As I'm gyno prone 200mg a week is giving me a puffy right nipple ( I started on 100mg a week and it wasn't enough ) so I'm thinking start with a very low 0.25mg adex eod but would welcome tweeks and suggestions on this dose plz thanks all.

get blood work, dont go off puffy nipple IMO, and for such low dose i would aim more at 0.10mg eod and go from there if needed.

what worked for someone else might not necessarily work for you, everyone is different and everyone reacts different to medication, the only way you will truly no is by getting blood work done and going from there

Back