To Arimidex or not to at 300 mg/week?

Test Monsterone

I am 250 lbs at about 17% bodyfat. This is my first cycle/ I'll be going on TRT right after since I discovered I have low-t.

So I read on here and elsewhere that about .25 mg of Adex 2x a week is a reasonable amount for a low dose cycle like I'm doing. (300mg/week)

Some, however, say that it might be too much and I might not need it at all at this dose. If I'm right on the line of needing or not needing it, I'd rather bump up the dose to 350 or 400 mg/week and take the Adex, then take the Adex and plunge my E2.

What do you think?

If you are determined to jump in regardless then the answer is blood testing. Start your 300/wk and after six or seven weeks get tested and adjust the AI up or down as needed.

That's the only way.

If you are determined to jump in regardless then the answer is blood testing. Start your 300/wk and after six or seven weeks get tested and adjust the AI up or down as needed.

That's the only way.

Thank you for your response. Not sure if you know, but are there any particular signs I should look out for in regards to estrogen? I know about bloating or gyno, but emotionally is what I want to know.

I have pinned twice now at 3 days apart and I’m 2 days from my next injection. I vaped a little herb earlier (right after work) and felt a little anxious, but it’s been about 5 hours since and now I’m feeling really anxious. It’s weird like I’m super awake and not tired at all (and it’s 9:30 pm). Could this be just a side effect of testosterone taking effect? I did take .25 mg of Arimidex a few hours ago but I doubt it takes effect that quickly.

at 300mg a week i would personally start with .25mg twice a week of adex... wait 4 weeks and get bloods.. if estrogen is too high go to .25mg eod

Thank you for your response. Not sure if you know, but are there any particular signs I should look out for in regards to estrogen? I know about bloating or gyno, but emotionally is what I want to know.

I have pinned twice now at 3 days apart and I’m 2 days from my next injection. I vaped a little herb earlier (right after work) and felt a little anxious, but it’s been about 5 hours since and now I’m feeling really anxious. It’s weird like I’m super awake and not tired at all (and it’s 9:30 pm). Could this be just a side effect of testosterone taking effect? I did take .25 mg of Arimidex a few hours ago but I doubt it takes effect that quickly.

So there are many sides that you can feel and so keep a look out for. Be cognizant of how you feel.
Low Estrogen Side Effects:

- Osteoporosis (weakened bones) ; (long-term low levels)
- Poor sex drive
- Fatigue
- Lethargy
- Skin quality diminishes
- Depression
- Poor sense of wellbeing & poor quality of life

High Estrogen Side Effects:

- Gynecomastia
- Anxiety & panic attacks
- Depression
- Erectile dysfunction
- Water retention
- High blood pressure
- Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
- Respiratory related concerns
- Irritability
- Low libido
- Insomnia
- Prostate related issues
- Crying like a little girl and being emotional all the time

Maybe this ^^^ will give you a good idea.

Good Luck
OMM

I have pinned twice now at 3 days apart and I***8217;m 2 days from my next injection. I vaped a little herb earlier (right after work) and felt a little anxious, but it***8217;s been about 5 hours since and now I***8217;m feeling really anxious. It***8217;s weird like I***8217;m super awake and not tired at all (and it***8217;s 9:30 pm). Could this be just a side effect of testosterone taking effect? I did take .25 mg of Arimidex a few hours ago but I doubt it takes effect that quickly.

Blood work is the only way to know for sure.
I personally can tell if my estro is high or low due to how I behave and act....but an example.
CLman on here runs 500mg/week and no need for AI.
I ran cruise dose of 225mg/week and need AI.

Everyone is different.

Back