Adrenal fatigue-burnout PLEASE HELP

Hopefully you're still early enough where all these problems cease after TRT takes hold. It truly amazing how many other systems in our body rely on testosterone.

The good news is that the thyroid and adrenal glands are part of that group, and you may see relief. There are quite a few studies out there showing improvement, and sometimes restoration of these systems from hormone replacement. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and hope you're one of the lucky ones. :)

Please keep us posted on how things go!

Yea funny thing is I didn't get really sick until coming off of test, I feel when I came of test my adrenals got fried, that's when I became really sick with the vomiting, low blood pressure etc. I've read on peaktestosterone that having low t causes stress on the adrenals eventually leading them to burnout. Hopefully when I get my t levels optimal something's will start to fall into place.

Yea funny thing is I didn't get really sick until coming off of test, I feel when I came of test my adrenals got fried, that's when I became really sick with the vomiting, low blood pressure etc. I've read on peaktestosterone that having low t causes stress on the adrenals eventually leading them to burnout. Hopefully when I get my t levels optimal something's will start to fall into place.

It absolutely can. Being hypogonadal brought on a ton of nasty problems for me too: diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney issues (diabetes link), hypothroidic (subclinical), and cortisol/adrenal issues (I'm flip flopped) . Some got much better, but some got worse as I spent a long time with low testosterone.

I can say that the panicky feelings did go away pretty quickly as I stopped adrenaline dumping under stress. The only time it still happens is when in the gym - which just means I have to cool down a bit after finishing. :)

It absolutely can. Being hypogonadal brought on a ton of nasty problems for me too: diabetes, high blood pressure, kidney issues (diabetes link), hypothroidic (subclinical), and cortisol/adrenal issues (I'm flip flopped) . Some got much better, but some got worse as I spent a long time with low testosterone.

I can say that the panicky feelings did go away pretty quickly as I stopped adrenaline dumping under stress. The only time it still happens is when in the gym - which just means I have to cool down a bit after finishing. :)

Wow, what kind of adrenal issues did u have? Anything similar to mine? Did u have digestive issues? what bothers me most is the nausea and abnormal bowel movements, if I'm not digesting my food I know I'm not getting any nutrients from all the good foods I been eating.

Wow, what kind of adrenal issues did u have? Anything similar to mine? Did u have digestive issues? what bothers me most is the nausea and abnormal bowel movements, if I'm not digesting my food I know I'm not getting any nutrients from all the good foods I been eating.

Yes, I've been through the joys of most of what you're going through. I just stopped eating large fatty meals, and started eating smaller meals more frequently. Even on TRT, if I eat too much, I can end up on the toilet rather quickly.

It's mostly the fats you're missing out on, but as long as it doesn't happen every meal - supplements should help.

Edit: I somehow managed to bypass full on fatigue, but still have the condition (can't remember the name) where my cortisol is very high when its should be low - and vice versa.

Back