adultfriendf$%^inder.com

A co-worker at my last job said between that and match.com he was nailing one a month. I tried them with little luck... seemed like adult friend finder was filled with fakes..

A guy at work told me about it, so he gave me his username and password to check it out and some of the women he has been nailing were the ugliest things ever. I wouldn't touch them with any of yalls dicks

i used to be on AFF and had quite a bit of good luck with it...however, as stated above, there are tons of fakes that are just out to get yer email addy...

and maybe yer buddy just likes the fugly chicks... :dunno:

it works bro..if you look good and your in shape you can nail fuckin countless numbers of hot bitches....

do you and your girl swing at all?

There are much more swinging couples on AFF than singles....sure there are fakes......even when single easily could have had something new every weekend easy just have to "hunt" a bit.

Last edited:
My brother uses it and has had a chick fly in it to bang him. Divorced 30 somethings smoking hot sluts. He has a few round the town casual sluts too.I couldn't believe it. He will never get married at this point he's having to much fun.

A guy at work told me about it, so he gave me his username and password to check it out and some of the women he has been nailing were the ugliest things ever. I wouldn't touch them with any of yalls dicks

that avatar is a fukn howl bro

One of my old buddies used to do match.com and that eharmony crap. Most of those chicks are desparate to say the least, or extremely slutty, or both...he used to nail a different chick every week....and only one of the girls was decent looking.

:cum::naughty::bj::sperm::moon::doggy::smooch::69::horny::whipping:

Back