Advanced CYCLE

big_bonez

I am 23 6' 205, 13% over 3 years serious and 1 cycle
this is my second cycle starting in two months or so
has anybody ran 16 week cycle similar to mine... I am looking for 30ish pound gains... is it possible??

WK 1 - 10 Deca 600 mg/wk
WK 1 - 3 Prop 200mg EOD
WK 1 - 14 Test Enan 600 mg/wk
WK 7 - 16 Eq 400 mg/wk
WK 15, 16 Prop 100 mg EOD

wk 3,4,5 out Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000, 10000, 5000 IU
clomid and nolva at the end

with 4500 calories + and balls to the wall training

At those calories and those mgs, you're looking at between 20 - 30 lbs, if your training and rest is on the money.

Any reason for no orals? I just did a similar cycle at the same calorie levels. I'm 5'8' and started at 205. I went up to 228, but my 33 waist jeans started to get a little (actually a lot) tight and I started to need to wear slip on shoes! LOL!!

I am trying to do all injectibles, I could use DBOL, but I am subsituting DBOL with high dose of Prop (kicks in after 2 or 3 days),
no orals means healthy Liver

whats your bodyfat paulie?.. and tell me thats not YOUR pic there

From my experience and many guys I know(competitive)I would only remember you that bodybuilding and Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) have to be seen in a long term prospective.Many friends of mine looking awesome have never go over the level that a gramxweek(sometimes they did but only slightely) and they compete in medium-hevywheights or hevywheights at national level.They have never had a health prob in many years(at least 4-5)Don't think that taking to mutch you're going to look like Arnold.Muscles builded with the time are long lasting and very good quality.I think that recovering the same lenght you're on you don't need to raise up the dosage in order to grow.This is simply a fact!Then if you don't gain the problem will be diet or training,by the way the cycle you posted is not very advanced.I also have used dosage mutch high but then I understed that I had to see my phisique in a long prospective:What do you think will look better one the only use 500mgTestEW and 400mgDecaEW(3times a yearx3years or more) or the one who try to developpe complicated and high dosed cycles with many exotic drugs?I'll let you know the last one is surely going to stop drugs for sometimes,at best,do to health probs and at the end the last one will win(this happens always!)
I also have decided to do not have health prob from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) abuse I still growing well and many of big cycle funs will be envehious if they'll see my photos!.

the reason I am running it longer and yall must know is.. long your body is used to heavier weight (say I gain in 4th week), body will get used to that weight and it will not be uncomfortable with newly gained weight and you dont lose weight, if Diet and post cycle therapy is in place.

suppose I gain 30 lbs and I keep 25 or even 20 lbs of muscle (cycle is cutting at the end), i will be very pleased ( u know why :)

big_bonez said:
WK 1 - 10 Deca 600 mg/wk
WK 1 - 3 Prop 200mg EOD
WK 7 - 16 Eq 400 mg/wk
WK 15, 16 Prop 100 mg EOD

wk 3,4,5 out Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000, 10000, 5000 IU
clomid and nolva at the end

Heres how I would change it:

WK 1 - 10 Deca 600 mg/wk
WK 1 - 3 Prop 100mg EOD
WK 15, 16 Prop 200 mg EOD
WK 17,18 nolva 40mg ED
WK 19,20 nolva 20mg ED
WK 17,18 clomid 100mg ED
WK 19,20 clomid 50mg ED

The eq at the end is going to slow down recovery (have to wait a few weeks after ur last shot to start post cycle therapy), but since you're running it for such a short time ya cant really cut it down much either. Just drop it, ya dont need it. The test enan is working in your body during those first 3 weeks of administration and you are not getting any test enan weeks 15&16. So, you want your higher dose of test prop at the end of your cycle. I also outlined a great way (my fav) of using nolva and clomid post cycle.

Last, but certainly not least, your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is way off. I would suggest using it at 500ius every 5 days. This could be a pain in the ass for more reasons than one. I am assuming ur going to split ur deca and test dosages up into twice a week injections....so I would say add 250ius of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with each of those shots. This will prevent testicular atrophy from the jump. Good luck!

I've heard you use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) post cycle.. 3 weeks out (so all gear is clear)
and people use it 1000iu once a week

Re: Re: Advanced CYCLE

ready2explode said:
Heres how I would change it:

WK 1 - 10 Deca 600 mg/wk
WK 1 - 3 Prop 100mg EOD
WK 15, 16 Prop 200 mg EOD
WK 17,18 nolva 40mg ED
WK 19,20 nolva 20mg ED
WK 17,18 clomid 100mg ED
WK 19,20 clomid 50mg ED
I like this cycle, maybe 12 on the deca and I'd up the calories to 5000-5500, if you stop gaining in the middle of the cycle up the calories again;)

JohnnyB

I agree with johnny b I think this cycle is nice. I am running a 6 month cycle right now (about 5 months in) the base was with 1 gram of test. and I used deca for ten weeks in the middle at about 500 and I ran orals every other month alternating with dbol and Winstrol (winny). I really don't think the orals did much after the cycle was in swing. I probably will stick with fina and test prop from now on. money better well spent. 300 dollars of dbol compared to 300 worth of fina not even close. but I like the cycle.

big bonez: my gains were nice in my opinion. the cycle before this one I was using 600 of test and I really didn't get much out of it. so i decided to run a long high dose of test. I really liked it. I went from around 170 to almost 200 now. also used liquidex so no water weight. I am still putting on weight but it comes slower, my legs have gotten so big that I tried on jeans today and nothing fit right. after 10 pairs I gave up. the price I have to pay for big quads and small waist. I am also going to finish up with test prop and fina for about 6 weeks now. never used fina before so I am hoping for another 10 pounds or so.

I would run the EQ and Test together all the way through 1-16. SO your clomid therapy will be perfect. Good luck

I think you should think it over especially for your second cycle .....You could do half of those and gain 30 if your diet is on! You need to run EQ at least over 12 weeks...the deca I would be worried about Prog. sides at 600mg.....The first 3 weeks you will be running 1200 mg of test..prop/enath combine....You can do it but for a second it's a bit extreme bro! Oh, not to break it down but you gain only 16 pounds for your first cycle....you should have easily gain 30 with those Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) you were using bro....I would revise my diet and training to get those 30 pounds you want..Good Luck!

Back