Advice for first time clen user

Another Q: Does taking clen alone burn muscle?? I'm on a very low calorie diet as well...
hope it doesn't :( even though my main goal atm is losing some serious body fat

I love you man!@davidlee928

Clen is known to be anti-catabolic so the answere is "no," it wouldn't burn muscle. The only thing that I can think of that prevents muscle growth is corticosteroids, but clen surely does not "burn muscle!"

By far, one of the most piercing questions I've seen yet!

Mcg stands for microgram, which is a millionth of a gram.
Mg stands for milligram, which is a thousandth of a gram.
1ml equals to 1cc.

Given this, in a typical 3cc syringe, you can load up to 750mg (3 quarters of a gram) of let say testosterone. So how would you fit 20mcg into this typical syringe? Well, you got to pretty much use a very special needle that scientists use to extract the nucleus from a cell in order to draw up 20mcg of a compound and insert it into the aforementioned 3cc syringe. In other word, you DON***8217;T! 20mcg comes in oral form, no injection necessary.

Well...in that case, i guess i have to steal an automatic pipette that would measure it in mcgs during my Microbiology Practicals at my university...the shit i do for my body seriously...

i jus started clen... im up to 40mcg.. with diet n cardio as well im shooting for the 2000 a day Cal intake.. but thank u for ur postings of the bmi n how to go upon loosing body fat.. i need to figure all that out.. all i no is that im 255lbs 5'11. but not a mess..i would love to drop 35lbs n a high %of BF..i also picked up some Winstrol (winny) n test e ..should i stack to loose or just the clen.. i cannot lift as of now cuz of a previous shoulder injury n im on workman comp so im not trying to get fired. so ill wait to fully healed n back.. thanks for taking the time.. much appreciated i would like to learn everything i can to fully use to the fullist.

Back