Advice for second cycle

Keith303

I'm planning to go on a 2nd cycle this december, My first consisted of 250mg deca and 250mg test cyp /week, It worked great for me, that was 2 years ago.

I am sort of wanting togo along those lines again but rather upping it to 500mg or each per week. I am trying to bulk pretty hard and just want a simple effective cycle like I had the first time. Or possibly the same thing if that seems like a good combo for what my goals are.

Right now im 6'2 193, by december I imagine ill be 200-205, and my goal for post cycle 225. Does this sound reasonable.

all sounds reasonable if you have your diet right. I wouldnt go as high as 500mg each though. You can get good results with less than a gram a week. Maybe 500 test and 250 deca... or 500 test and some dbol if your looking to buik. just some ideas.

mattd46612 said:
all sounds reasonable if you have your diet right. I wouldnt go as high as 500mg each though. You can get good results with less than a gram a week. Maybe 500 test and 250 deca... or 500 test and some dbol if your looking to buik. just some ideas.

That sounds right to me.

you might hit 225 but u wont keep it all post cycle.

I would do 300mg deca wk and 500 test a week

Back