Advice needed

samstone

Stats 40, 5'7' 205lbs.
Been working out for a year and a half, dropped from 215 to 205 and have been that weight for 6 months. Bench went from 205 to 275, overall all levels increased in strenght.

Just using amino's, and whey. Tried some test boosters, didn't do a thing.

Would like to get to 190lbs and benching 300 and curling 50's easily.

I know this isn't much, but hey, I"m an old man with kids just trying to get in shape again. Suggestions?

get your test levels checked. at your age i'd get in touch with chip from maximus hrt. there's a link/sticky/banner or something somewhere around here if you glance around. up above in the stickies section i believe.

and hit up the diet forum here. 3J, the mod over there, knows his stuff and from what i hear likes to help people out.

^^^ 2 ^^^.

If you are looking at cycle advice, 500mg test enanthate or cypionate each week will have you feeling like you are 21. But also take EZ's advice and if you decide on a cycle let us know and we will get you squared away. Diet will be most important but at 40 some test won't hurt either.

Yea check the levels to make sure but some testosterone is good stuff. Doesn't turn you into fuckin superman or anything but does feel good. it is like a familiar feeling that you remember from the past that has come back around and is knockin on the door looking for some attention.

I'm 34 with kids and real job etc and about 3.5 weeks into cycle for first time. I do like it man.

chip at max

get your test levels checked. at your age i'd get in touch with chip from maximus hrt. there's a link/sticky/banner or something somewhere around here if you glance around. up above in the stickies section i believe.

and hit up the diet forum here. 3J, the mod over there, knows his stuff and from what i hear likes to help people out.

Can Maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) deal with Canadians?

I was reading the profiles and wouldn't HGH be better than test.?

Personally I would start with testosterone. this is because we know more about the potential side effects of test than we do with the HGH. I'm not saying the HGH is bad idea but I would do the test first and start to gather information about growth hormone. I dont know enough about it at this point to really feel educated to where I could make good decision. Youu will not be dissapointed with good test.

Thanks

Personally I would start with testosterone. this is because we know more about the potential side effects of test than we do with the HGH. I'm not saying the HGH is bad idea but I would do the test first and start to gather information about growth hormone. I dont know enough about it at this point to really feel educated to where I could make good decision. Youu will not be dissapointed with good test.

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep reading up and will continue my search for it.

^^ yep, how ever you decide to go get the test levels checked. If they are low and you do GH the results will be blunted by inadequate levels of testosterone. The fact is that test is vital for the male animal to function correctly and be able to build and maintain lean mass. It also has favorable effect on distribution of fat. Also, helps make your pecker work like a fuckin machine!!!!

beautiful

^^ yep, how ever you decide to go get the test levels checked. If they are low and you do GH the results will be blunted by inadequate levels of testosterone. The fact is that test is vital for the male animal to function correctly and be able to build and maintain lean mass. It also has favorable effect on distribution of fat. Also, helps make your pecker work like a fuckin machine!!!!

That's great. You just go to the lab yourself for the test. bloodwork or have to get the doc to recommend it?

At your age you should not have any problems going to the doctor and asking to get your testosterone levels checked. Or take a look at one of the sticky's on this forum about getting blood work done cheap, it is right up at the top.

The test for testosterone, SHBG, estradiol is pretty cheap and easy to figure out so even a doctor up in Canada should be able to figure it out haha :D

Also if chip doesn't deal with canadiens he can probably advise you on who to see. A lot of docs are not up to date on hormone replacement. They will prescribe test but don't know enough to balance all hormones. People tend to be afraid of test or think it hardcore but it's not. It can produce great results and for most it's fairly mild.

Gh could be helpful but I would also try test first and test/gh work very well together. With gh your body can become less sensitive to insulin which results in fatloss.

Also if chip doesn't deal with canadiens he can probably advise you on who to see. A lot of docs are not up to date on hormone replacement. They will prescribe test but don't know enough to balance all hormones. People tend to be afraid of test or think it hardcore but it's not. It can produce great results and for most it's fairly mild.

Gh could be helpful but I would also try test first and test/gh work very well together. With gh your body can become less sensitive to insulin which results in fatloss.

Absolutely right. I personally would not get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) from anyone unless they had some first hand experience with test. It is like getting a spot on the flat bench from a guy that has never benched before, it will end badly. There is no substitute for experience.

Back