Advice on blood work, High estrogen, prolactin, low tsh

pkayy

Hi guys, looking for some advice as the GP's aren't great help. I'm 20 Y/O, good physical shape, 180lbs, train 5/6 times a week and count macros currently so diet is in check.
My history - done a cycle around christmas time last year (16 months ago or so - i know i was too young and regret it), consisting of test e 500mg test e/week, used adex on cycle when needed and pct was clomid/nolva at 100/50/50/25, 40/20/20/20. Seemed to recover fine however around August time i started to experience typical low test sides, no libido, ed, brain fog, lethargy etc etc. Been GP 3 times, with the same problem, getting blood work results back and all seems fine because my test was slightly above base level on all tests. I recently made them check my estrogen and prolactin also to see if the problem could be there and my most recent results are as follows:

Total testosterone – 20.6 nmol/L // 594 ng/dl normal range = 240-950 ng/dl
Prolactin – 593 mu/L // 28.871 ng/mL normal range = 3-15 ng/mL
LH – 7.2 u/L
FSH – 5.8 u/L
TSH – 0.79 mu/L normal range 0.4-4 mu/L
Serum Oestradiol level – 172 pmol/L // 46.8 pg/mL

Doctors said my bloodwork is fine and theres nothing to worry about however this does nothing for me because my problems are still there. Still experiencing nothing in the way of lbidio, pretty much complete ed, no morning wood since i can remember, testicle/penis feel tight n lifeless, tiredness and fatigue a lot of the time. Also i feel cold a lot, compared to other people that i'm with anyways, and I haven't always been like it and people actually notice - could this be down to the low TSH reading? a month or so ago i ran a-dex in an attempt to alleviate high e2 sides which i believed i was experiencing and it was good for allowing testicles/penis too feel as tight again but still didn't do much in the way of libido/ed. Got some caber on hand now too so wondering if using caber and a-dex together could be used to lower both prolactin and estrogen levels? Any ideas and advice on what to do would be much appreciated, many thanks.

You are experiencing high estrogen symptoms. Need to get on arimidex at .5 Monday and .5 Friday for a total of 1mg that should suffices

See how you feel after a week or so and still having symptoms, at that point start cabergoline

Dr b

Last edited:
So you already tried running AI-Monotherapy. What did that lower your E2 by and how much did it increase your TT by?

Your prolactin is above normal. I think the next step is getting an MRI of you pituitary.

Back