Advice on dose and time of my cycle

Oliverr.r

Hi I’m 5’9 195 lbs just after a cut and I’m planning to do a test deca anadrol cycle .
Weeks 1-5: Test 200mg Deca 400mg
Weeks 5-15:Test 1g Deca 800mg
Weeks 10-15 Anadrol 100mg pwo
Is the 1-5 weeks worth it or not I know they won’t kick in till around 5th week or should I just do 1-12 test 1g deca 800mg ?
https://ibb.co/Mg9wmrr slightly bigger now

your going for deca dick for sure. why so much deca? list your stats also. we cant tell you a thing withouth your personal stats.

You look good in your Pic, good size, no Fat.

But I would be concerned adding in the Anadrol to a Gram of Test + 800 Mg of Deca.
Anadrol is Known for Bloating, and with the amount of AAS you'll be doing.
You'll need to really watch your Estrogen via Bloodwork.

I wouldn't bother with Ramping-up your Dose at Week 5.
All that will do is have your Body waiting to Reset Peak Plasma Levels.
I would start at the Higher Dose, along with Aromasin and HCG.

Just keep a Daily Journal of what you are doing and when, and Any and All Side Effects that you notice.
So you can adjust your AI on the fly.................................... JP
P.S.
You can use this site to Plot your Cycle, and you'll see what I mean about the resetting of your Peak Levels.
1st run it the way you have it layed out ~ the 1st few weeks at the lower dose, then going up.
Then run it the Entire Cycle with the Higher Levels from the start.

https://steroidcalc.com/

Oh yeah forgot to mention I’ll be running arimidex 0.5mg eod and hcg 500 iu a week.And as long as my oestrogen is fine anadrol wouldn’t be a problem ? I never do high dose cycles but I just wanted to try it out .To get to that pic was 500 sus 300 deca two times and a cut on 400 tren 150 test .

Last edited:
5***8217;9 195 lbs this will be my 5th cycle what else do you want to know thanks

Well 5 th cycle ? can you tell us what gains you have logged. You are 5'9' and 195. Theat's a good weight but where did you start. I didn't catch your age or BF%. History with 5 cycles is important to look at and evaluate. Gotta know more, 5 cycles and 165... again where and how many years...

I just cannot get a clear image of you, while I seem to be unable to see your photo.

OMM

https://imgur.com/a/ewIHlDi See if that works I started at 163 before anabolics but that pic is from 3 cycles 2 bulk and a cut and I’ve been using for just over a year also I meant to say this will be my 5th cycle I’ve only done 4.For my age I’ll just say under 23.

So I see your pic.. Congrats on your hard work. You are looking thick and have put on some mass and look a bit thick. But this all brings me back to not understanding what your end goal is for the next cycle coming.

At present picture you are holding much water and you could look bigger and more defined if you back off the water weight. Using 2 g of Test with 800 mgs week will create a host of unwanted sides. However a guy cut while on Deca but the whole cycle must be designed specially for both workout and diet.

I don't like the cycle you have as well as i don't think you'll get anymore input to go with it. You can clear this up for us.

OMM

I just want to gain muscle strength is not that important I did tren last cycle I liked it but feel like tren shouldn’t be used all the time . What dosages would you then recommend? Thanks for helping
Also I eat clean maybe like 1 snack like a pack of crisps a day but not a lot.

I just want to gain muscle strength is not that important I did tren last cycle I liked it but feel like tren shouldn***8217;t be used all the time . What dosages would you then recommend? Thanks for helping
Also I eat clean maybe like 1 snack like a pack of crisps a day but not a lot.
50mg of tren per week for 8 weeks tops will do you right.

50mg of tren per week for 8 weeks tops will do you right.

OK now , OP we have this to a head here. You can never go wrong by easy doing it when on anything but not to mention the infamous Tren. It can be harsh and so IMOP.

Casanovaaa gave you an idea and i like it ^^^ 50mg of Tren for 8 weeks. At that moderate dose you can tweak other compounds with it, :insane2:

The Tren will give you strength wise what you want , and more if all aspects of cycling are good order.

OMM

In my personal experience with deca... I found it wasn’t how much I was running, but the length which it was ran. If it were me I’d back it down and run it for longer, if anything.

There’s also a diminishing return with AAS’s that you need to keep in mind. If you’re planning on running cycles in the future, which I’m sure you are, it’s going to constantly take more to get the same or greater results. The dosing from this cycle is setting you up for failure in that area.

Everyone’s different and no two bodies react the same, none or all of this may apply to you. Just my 2c and I encourage you to take it with a grain of salt.

However, good luck and keep us posted!

Back