Advice on next bulking cycle (Test-E + Mast-E?)

yeapyeap

Hi guys,

I've ran 4 cycles so far with decent results. I just finished my cutting cycle and hope I can recover as good as possible.
I'm planning on staying off for 4 months or so, get my bloodwork done and do a bulking cycle.

Cycle 1: 1-5 50mg Winny only (I know... :D)
Cycle 2: 1-12 Test-E 500mg/week
Cycle 3: 1-12 Test-E 250mg/week 1-10 Tren-E 400mg/week
Cycle 4: 1-12 Test-E 250mg/week 1-10 Tren-E 400mg/week 1-11 Mast-E 200mg/week

I know you guys think the winny only was stupid, but I did react really good to it and would like to use it as a kickstart this time.
I don't want to use a 19-nor because my last 2 cycles had Tren, so also no Deca.
I am quite lean at 10%bf now after my cut and would like to add as much lean muscle as possible with my following cycle.
I was thinking about this:

1-4 50mg Winny ed
1-10 Test-E 700mg/week
1-10 Mast-E 300mg/week
1-11 HCG 2x500iu
12-16 Clomid 25/25/25/25
12-16 Nolva 20/20/10/10

What do you guys think about this one?

Hi guys,

I've ran 4 cycles so far with decent results. I just finished my cutting cycle and hope I can recover as good as possible.
I'm planning on staying off for 4 months or so, get my bloodwork done and do a bulking cycle.

I know you guys think the winny only was stupid, but I did react really good to it and would like to use it as a kickstart this time.
I don't want to use a 19-nor because my last 2 cycles had Tren, so also no Deca.
I am quite lean at 10%bf now after my cut and would like to add as much lean muscle as possible with my following cycle.

1-4 50mg Winny ed
1-10 Test-E 700mg/week
1-10 Mast-E 300mg/week
1-11 HCG 2x500iu
12-16 Clomid 25/25/25/25
12-16 Nolva 20/20/10/10

I like winny but its not really a compound to kickstart a cycle with. Why not use dbol,drols or SD instead ?

Masteron is a great if you want to hardn up or lean out. Not undertsand why you add mast to a bulk ?

I like winny but its not really a compound to kickstart a cycle with. Why not use dbol,drols or SD instead ?

Masteron is a great if you want to hardn up or lean out. Not undertsand why you add mast to a bulk ?

Because I responded really good on winny.

I'm thinking of adding Mast for a better A:E ratio.

Masteron is good for anout any cycle. 400 mg/week would be my minimum however. EQ might be. Good bulker compound for you as it increases appetite. It also needs to be run for longer periods as it's very long ester, and you'll need to keep an eye on hemotocrit levels and give blood during cycle.

I'd stick with tren or deca though personally

Masteron is good for anout any cycle. 400 mg/week would be my minimum however. EQ might be. Good bulker compound for you as it increases appetite. It also needs to be run for longer periods as it's very long ester, and you'll need to keep an eye on hemotocrit levels and give blood during cycle.

I'd stick with tren or deca though personally

This I agree ^^^^^^^^^ . Good post

Listen it doesn't matter if you reacted good on Winstrol or not. Winstrol is a finishing compound. Is not a kick starter. Using it in the beginning is a waist. Read the steroid profile for Winstrol. I love the stuff and I have used it plenty of times but at the end of a cycle.

As I think about it I , myself have never heard of Winstrol being used in the beginning.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

1-4 50mg Winny ed
1-10 Test-E 700mg/week
1-10 Mast-E 300mg/week
1-11 HCG 2x500iu
12-16 Clomid 25/25/25/25
12-16 Nolva 20/20/10/10

have you ran tren yet? winny and mast arent really going to do much for adding size. they are cutting compounds. winny will add something but not much.

This I agree ^^^^^^^^^ . Good post

Listen it doesn't matter if you reacted good on Winstrol or not. Winstrol is a finishing compound. Is not a kick starter. Using it in the beginning is a waist. Read the steroid profile for Winstrol. I love the stuff and I have used it plenty of times but at the end of a cycle.

As I think about it I , myself have never heard of Winstrol being used in the beginning.

If I would be blast/cruising I would definately do it at the end of the cycle to look a lot better and get some extra gains.
But I've read on too many places that you lose more gains during and after PCT if you use winny at the end of the cycle.
Therefore I believe winny is great at the end of a cycle if you want to run a competition or so, but not to gain as much muscle mass as possible AND try to maintain most of it.

Maybe dbol would be better then? It's just that I feel like I respond very well to winny, also didn't have any joint problems or anything.

Back