Advice required help me!!!

Rajashekar

Hi team,

I'm just signed up here to take all your helps.

The case is let me tell my whole story.

Im a obese person in the year 2013 gone thru strict diet and workout walking and more lost more than 20kgs and I am normal as everyone as I have seen result in my effort I was little keen on gaining muscle like the pros in my gym and started steroids with stanozolol from the time I was dry and maintained and added sust Npp every week was good I don't have any fat on that time I was on steroids after sometime I wasn't able to continue and I didn't even do pct no gynoor anyThing after then I saw that my grip in muscle getting lost as I started working unable to continue as I did, so no steroids for a period of time let's say 8 months after then I started again with sust 250 and boldenine was gained good mass and due to some personal issue I just discontinued it also diet is not in check not so bad but not as I used to be stringent with diet now I am planning to become rigid and would like to have grip on muscle . I can see that I got noticeable fat in love handle which I never had and size in tights was so concerned in this it makes me crazy I'm wondering is it water retention or estrogen level high . So after some research planning to letrozole to loose water and estrogen , my question will it work??? Can I go thru letro also running won't 12mg winny every day .. want to gain good mucle and to lose the water weight I have ( not sure it's water worth or no)

Ps. No PCT done .

I can read it just fine. How much do you weigh? water retention or estrogen level high looks like. have you done blood works?

great way to welcome a new member there bud.

Ah ha haa, yea I suppose I was grouchy. I am now and have been getting better with this. Really can't defend myself. Soooo............ :Pat:

AS I usually do more then not, Welcome new OP :wavey: Help some of us help you and make it a bit easier to read. I'll give it a better try here. AS hopefully you will.

Sorry if I offended you Appleton but I stopped at 90 plus words without a comma or period. Factually it is hard to read by many as I have witnessed this complaint by many on this form many time. No problem with your comment.

Sorry OP again I could have been nicer
Good luck :)

Last edited:
My advice is to read all the stickys we have at the top of the page and ask questions if your confused. Don't touch letrozole until you are more educated about how to use it, and how to use steroids in general because its a extremely powerful drug and you can easily lower your estrogen to zero. Crashing your estrogen will basically make you feel like complete absolute shit.

Don't take winstrol because you need a testosterone base while using it and It sounds like you need to learn more before touching steroids again.

Most importantly get blood tests to determine your estrogen, E2 levels, and testosterone levels to determine if your estrogen is high. Dont play the guessing game and just start using Letro with out blood tests.

If I were you I would start with blood work and studying the things ive mentioned, then get back to us.

My advice is to read all the stickys we have at the top of the page and ask questions if your confused. Don't touch letrozole until you are more educated about how to use it, and how to use steroids in general because its a extremely powerful drug and you can easily lower your estrogen to zero. Crashing your estrogen will basically make you feel like complete absolute shit.

Don't take winstrol because you need a testosterone base while using it and It sounds like you need to learn more before touching steroids again.

Most importantly get blood tests to determine your estrogen, E2 levels, and testosterone levels to determine if your estrogen is high. Dont play the guessing game and just start using Letro with out blood tests.

If I were you I would start with blood work and studying the things ive mentioned, then get back to us.

This is right on and I would of said close to the same thing. By the advice and your post it is very apparent that you need to do more research / study on what all happens when you take exogenous steroids. As mentioned you need to use Test with all cycles this is what your body produces and need to be replaced while on cycle since you system will be shut down from the first injection.

Good luck

my advice is to read all the stickys we have at the top of the page and ask questions if your confused. Don't touch letrozole until you are more educated about how to use it, and how to use steroids in general because its a extremely powerful drug and you can easily lower your estrogen to zero. Crashing your estrogen will basically make you feel like complete absolute shit.

Don't take winstrol because you need a testosterone base while using it and it sounds like you need to learn more before touching steroids again.

Most importantly get blood tests to determine your estrogen, e2 levels, and testosterone levels to determine if your estrogen is high. Dont play the guessing game and just start using letro with out blood tests.

If i were you i would start with blood work and studying the things ive mentioned, then get back to us.
this!

Back