Advice required regarding anabolics

utsavgo

Dear Users,

Let me introduce myself to you all as an Indian who has been religiously working out for over 7 and a half years. Since am a corporate professional I do not get to work out with as much intensity as most dedicated builders.

Coming to my query..I have been using Oxymetholone for over 15days now and have been told to complete the dosage by taking 50 pills. I find it to be working decently so far. Haven't become huge but yes am getting nice pumps in the gym.
I wanted to know if I can switch to either Trenbolone or primobolan after finishing this cycle? If yes which one should I opt for..
I am a bit on the the healthier side, with a little flabby abdominal region. I want to put on some muscle mass especially in the arms and want to lose fat at the same time. I cannot be very meticulous about my meals and eat like a normal person.

Any suggestions??

Hello and welcome.

You are lacking the basic information on how to run a safe and healthy cycle. You have two options.

A. Stop taking anadrol immediately and run a pct (post cycle therapy) consisting of Nolvadex and Clomid.
B. Immediately add testosterone injections to your cycle.

I recommend the first option.

Oral only cycles are for women. For men they shut down natural test production (HPTA). You need to supply exogenous test while taking any type of steroid. Testosterone injections are the base of all cycles.

Fortunately you have easy access to the pct drugs mentioned being as you are in India. Please read the stickies at the top of the forum. You have much to learn.

I forgot to mention a couple of things here:
1. I cannot take injectable steroids. There are certain restrictions there.
2. I am taking Test supplements though. Arnold Iron Test for example.

I forgot to mention a couple of things here:
1. I cannot take injectable steroids. There are certain restrictions there.
2. I am taking Test supplements though. Arnold Iron Test for example.

If you cannot take injectable steroids, you should not run a cycle unless you are female. You need testosterone in your body and you currently have none as you have shut yours down by taking exogenous steroids. Please read the FAQs sticky thread linked below in my signature for more info.

If you cannot take injectable steroids, you should not run a cycle unless you are female. You need testosterone in your body and you currently have none as you have shut yours down by taking exogenous steroids. Please read the FAQs sticky thread linked below in my signature for more info.

I am taking natural test boosters. But I still have not gotten any advice regarding primobolan/tren?? How would that affect? Which one should I take if I stop anadrol?

I am taking natural test boosters. But I still have not gotten any advice regarding primobolan/tren?? How would that affect? Which one should I take if I stop anadrol?

"Natural Test Boosters" don't work. You don't have any testosterone in your body right now. Don't believe me? Get blood work and check your TT, LH, FSH and E2.

Primo and Tren will have the same effect. Tren is injected by the way. You simply should not use AAS unless you are going to inject testosterone. Your body needs testosterone in order to be healthy.

"Natural Test Boosters" don't work. You don't have any testosterone in your body right now. Don't believe me? Get blood work and check your TT, LH, FSH and E2.

Primo and Tren will have the same effect. Tren is injected by the way. You simply should not use AAS unless you are going to inject testosterone. Your body needs testosterone in order to be healthy.

Can I take clomid or nolvadex to counter this? If yes what strength would be recommended.

Dear Users,

Let me introduce myself to you all as an Indian who has been religiously working out for over 7 and a half years. Since am a corporate professional I do not get to work out with as much intensity as most dedicated builders.

Coming to my query..I have been using Oxymetholone for over 15days now and have been told to complete the dosage by taking 50 pills. I find it to be working decently so far. Haven't become huge but yes am getting nice pumps in the gym.
I wanted to know if I can switch to either Trenbolone or primobolan after finishing this cycle? If yes which one should I opt for..
I am a bit on the the healthier side, with a little flabby abdominal region. I want to put on some muscle mass especially in the arms and want to lose fat at the same time. I cannot be very meticulous about my meals and eat like a normal person.

Any suggestions??

welcome.
you need to read all the threads stuck uptop the AAS section here... very badly.
what you are doing right now are harming yourself and asking for more issues with the next thoughts you seem to have.

couple points.

1 never do a cycle without a testosterone base... why? aas (like the one you are using now) shutdown your natty production of test. means you dont have test for many functions yourbody uses it for
2 tren can be one of the harshist steroids, dont touch it for many cycles.
3 gains are about diet, if you cant put effort to eat then dont bother, you will lose everything and wont gain much anyways besides water
4 with a higher bf% you may have more sides.
5 you should always do a pct after cycle
6 you should always use an AI in most cases
7 you should have time off afer every cycle, not just hop back on more stuff.

please read the stikies in aas section.
good luck

welcome.
you need to read all the threads stuck uptop the AAS section here... very badly.
what you are doing right now are harming yourself and asking for more issues with the next thoughts you seem to have.

couple points.

1 never do a cycle without a testosterone base... why? aas (like the one you are using now) shutdown your natty production of test. means you dont have test for many functions yourbody uses it for
2 tren can be one of the harshist steroids, dont touch it for many cycles.
3 gains are about diet, if you cant put effort to eat then dont bother, you will lose everything and wont gain much anyways besides water
4 with a higher bf% you may have more sides.
5 you should always do a pct after cycle
6 you should always use an AI in most cases
7 you should have time off afer every cycle, not just hop back on more stuff.

please read the stikies in aas section.
good luck

Thanks for the advice..have started taking test injections..plan to take it for 8 weeks. Any idea on the meds I should take post 8 weeks. I have heard about Clomid/Nolvadex, but not sure about the strength and duration of the course. Any help on that?

Back