pinch yves

Here is what is going on:

Inbound International Arrival, XX, 2007, KENNEDY AMC
Inbound Out of Customs, 3 days later, 2007
Foreign International Dispatch, XX, 2007,CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, XX, 2007,CHINA PEOPLES REP

Why would it take 3 days?

Last edited:
Looks normal to me. Sometimes the customs clearance happens immediately, sometimes it takes a little time.

pinch yves said:
how long do you think a controlled delivery for 50 grams would take to set up
If you don't have a sheet and you only ordered 50g, then I see you getting a letter, not a controlled delivery.

But all looks good.

simpllyhuge said:
when you say sheet, do you mean prior charges.
I've noticed that many (not all, but many) of the guys with controlled deliveries have a criminal record.

I've also noticed that they tend to find more than just gear during those searches. That is, they find rec drugs.

Are Customs really intercepting packs of 50 grams or so? It's such a small amount I cannot fathom those packs even being suspected of containing any contraband.

I had two packages less than 30 gr total each seized in the past month. But thats through CDN customs as well. I haven't heard as many problems with orders to the US. Packages coming in from the west coast have a much higher rate of being seized than to that of the east, for US and Canada.

If your tracking info says it is cleared customs you should have no problems. I woudn't worry.

simpllyhuge said:
some times the people behind the counter dont care. Send a girl in with an id that isnt her. girls usually have these to get ito clubs when they arent 21 yet. THen once you have the key, u dont need the girl any more, and shes not even the person on the id.
Yea....in a perfect world maybe.

What it comes down to is this - If you are in LE's crosshairs, you're going down. If they want you, they'll get you regardless of what fake ID you used. Thats just another felony on the case. You do know that post offices are absolutely laced with cameras right?

DO NOT USE A FAKE ID TO GET A PO BOX. Seriously, if you are ever caught its a felony on your record. No judge will dismiss that, I dont care what lawyer you pay to schmooze him.

Also, on the package. Sometimes customs is super-quick. Sometimes its slow as balls, taking up to 2 weeks. Id be more leary of a sloww delivery than a quick one.

Back