THE Purity Source Lab ...

mooseknuckles

just an update: i posted an order on psl it was shipped fast, tracking was provided no prob. had no problems at any transitions between there and here, the pack was on my door days later. shipping was alot faster than expected (very fast) everything was there and intact... i have used 3 other very very popular labs, ive had pip and knots with all of them one so bad i couldnt work out for three days afterwards... now with purity everything is crystal clear and when i say no pip i mean none whatsoever which is huge for me... i dont know if i was allergic to what the other labs were using , but i am not in no way allergic to psl gear lol.there is no pip whatsoever ever even with their test no ester.PSL is on the top. imo.

now being that they are the most professional and one of the best if not the best. please do not exploit thier processes in any way shape or form. post pics of packaging. or anything about paymnt... especially active links. im sure i speak for myself as well as many others when i say i love psl and would like them to continue to surpass expectation and remain around for us.
thank you.

Last edited:
Great review mooseknuckles!

A while ago they explained the process that goes into making sure there is little to no pip
in the lines of gear they carry... I forget how they do it but there's a lot of detail that
goes into it.

Something else you'll see with the EP line is that there will always be an EP crimped into
the label of all their gear - both oral and vials. It's hard to see but it's always there.

There were people trying to make replicas... but PSL will always be your safest way
to go to make sure you are getting a genuine authentic product.

Please keep us posted on the results!

Great review mooseknuckles!

A while ago they explained the process that goes into making sure there is little to no pip
in the lines of gear they carry... I forget how they do it but there's a lot of detail that
goes into it.

Something else you'll see with the EP line is that there will always be an EP crimped into
the label of all their gear - both oral and vials. It's hard to see but it's always there.

There were people trying to make replicas... but PSL will always be your safest way
to go to make sure you are getting a genuine authentic product.

Please keep us posted on the results!

A lot of it has to do with the synthetic pharmaceutical oil blend they use as opposed to the traditional cotton seed or GSO that most UGLs use. PSL's prop has less pip than my prescribed cyp!

It's all that I use now PSL Fast and easy.
Some times I get my items before I get the shipped E-mail. HAHAHA that's fast

Just to show the quality of PSL's gear, I made a thread with my blood work on PSL's prop, along with a thread I made testing the legitimacy of the anavar and masteron using a labmax test kit. See here:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...rop-525mg-week-blood-work-almost-4000-tt.html
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ne-prop-masteron-labmax-test-results-gtg.html

Very cool jozifp - thanks for sharing these... I've seen the test kit but haven't ever personally used one.

I get people asking me what's good to order from PSL and it's always the same answer... "what ever you need."

I've never had to second guess anything I plan on ordering from PSL.

If I need it... I order it - it shows up in the mail - and I'm good to go.

Anything else online - and I'm shopping the fuck out of every related site - looking for the best
product and deals - I drive myself nuts!!!

I've heard a lot of great things about PSL and can't wait to try it. But, I am still waiting on order from beginning of the month. Shipped on the 4th. Is this typical? I need my gear...

I've heard a lot of great things about PSL and can't wait to try it. But, I am still waiting on order from beginning of the month. Shipped on the 4th. Is this typical? I need my gear...

Yes it is typical with international orders. Have you checked the website they usually offer tracking?

any chance of a log? :) just wishful thinking

i did plan on it, i started a new job (as a salesman none the less) so the hours are kind of long and very unscheduled. i am making it to the gym and my diet isnt effected by the new employment but its just gettin on the ology when i finally get home and the wife ready to kill me lol. although i will be posting on a thread i started, may not be so much a daily journal like the big brother buzz... lol but ill have before , mid, and after pics. i plan on doing a lab around wk 6 or 7. and anything else i can log i will. but daily will be tough.

Thats a postal service issue. If you want send me a private message. If it takes too long we might just reship so you receive as soon as possible.

Guess it was a postal service issue. It finally arrived. Thanx!!! Can't wait to give it a try...

Back