Ah Damn!!!

Popichulo

Alleged Fatass!
Man I just took my shot and I accidentally used the same syringe but different needle to hit myself with that I use for my L-Dex I didnt realize till after I already took the shot, what should I do I dont want an infection.

I don't know if there is anything you can do right now. I'll keep this bumped, maybe someone will know.

Popichulo said:
Man I just took my shot and I accidentally used the same syringe but different needle to hit myself with that I use for my L-Dex I didnt realize till after I already took the shot, what should I do I dont want an infection.
I KNOW LIQUIDEX TASTES LIKE IT HAS ALCOHOL,SO IT MIGHT STING IF YOU GET ANY SYMPTOMS LIKE REDNESS OR ITCHYNESS OR A FEVER WITH A GIANT KNOT GO TO THE DOCS AND GET ZITHROMAX 250MGS ASAP

^

All I can day is wait it out. If things don't fell right, go to the doc because you KNOW what's wrong.

Yup its the L-Dex that scares me I reused the syringe but changed the needle and I accidentally used the syringe I use for my L-Dex

Buddy of mine was desperate awhile ago and used the same vial that his Ldex had been in as the vial for his filtered Tren. You could even see little bubbles of Ldex in the solution as it stays completely seperated. Moral of the story, he went through that bottle without any problems.

just keep an eye on it. Anastrozole (liquidix/arimidex) has been injected IM before, i doubt what you had was sterile, but more than likely it was in a solution with alcohol. I am surprised you didnt cry when u injected.

put wet clay over the injection site. a clay bandage and sleep with it every night or until the clay starts to dry against the skin. if it gets hot and wet its cause there is localized heat in the area and that means swelling and possibly infection. want more details? then PM me. want to laugh? thats cool too. clay is the shit.

Back