Ahh, at last, my pictures.

Winterlong said:
That's actually a scar from when I was a baby. When I was about 3months old, I had a very rare case of pnemonia and they had to cut my side open and put tubes from that hole and down my throat to pump this thick liquid from my lungs that kept building up.

Scared the shit outa my mom and dad. :insane2:

yes i bet. that sucks

winter - dude, i didn't realize you were still 18. here's my recommendation:

work out smartly. wear headphones at the gym, and DON'T PAY ATTENTION to the 99% of idiots working out near you. it's not a ego competition, and you DON'T want to push your joints and soft tissue faster than they need to. i started working out strong when i was about 15 years old. that was a LONG time ago, and because i didn't have anyone to listen to, i ended up fucking up a LOT of my body.

have fun at it, don't take it too seriously; and work out smartly. you'll figure out what that means in time. listen to peoples' advice, and wear a jacket outside when it's cold.

0060um.jpg

0123tf.jpg

And while you're young, be safe, have a good time, wear a condom, and enjoy girls (while you can)!!!

Last edited:
diegothailand said:
winter - dude, i didn't realize you were still 18. here's my recommendation:

work out smartly. wear headphones at the gym, and DON'T PAY ATTENTION to the 99% of idiots working out near you. it's not a ego competition, and you DON'T want to push your joints and soft tissue faster than they need to. i started working out strong when i was about 15 years old. that was a LONG time ago, and because i didn't have anyone to listen to, i ended up fucking up a LOT of my body.

have fun at it, don't take it too seriously; and work out smartly. you'll figure out what that means in time. listen to peoples' advice, and wear a jacket outside when it's cold.

0060um.jpg

0123tf.jpg

macys hot dude, and released some new sets recently

winter you still on ester? i gotta start cutting like crazy for spring

oh yeah i thought i was getting my thumb cleared today but turnes out my joint is in bad condition and can probably lift in another month... i hope so cuz everytime i see him he says a month lol

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
winter you still on ester? i gotta start cutting like crazy for spring

are you implying that Winter is "ON"?? with the ester statemant? what kinda ester are you saying he is on?

i dont know, i was wondering. he did tell me hes on creatine i dont know what though

i know he was on TRAC, and NLarge

could be mistaken let me know

adidamps2 said:
dont mind me..im lost.

the way i see it, being as winter is a young man (18), he has lots of natural harmones running through his body.....he could use those pics.

Last edited:
I'll say in a month or so. My body takes awhile to shred off fat. There is definitely a difference since I stopped bulking, but I don't think its impressive yet. Give me a month and you will see a difference, I promise. :)

Back