AI and off-cycle bloating

So I've been thinking...

Even when I'm not on cycle, I tend to bloat a lot. It seems like I'm always holding a lot of water under the skin for whatever reason. This is the case even when my diet is super clean.

I am wondering if it is possible that I have high estrogen levels and that this could be causing my water retention problems. If this is the case, would an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like adex help? Will adex help my pre-existing bloat?

Thanks.

Not a good idea to run an E2 blocker off cycle unless you have our serum levels checked.

1. Drink more water.
2. Lower sodium intake.
3. Lower caffeine intake.
4. Increase cardio.
5. Limit or eliminate alcohol.

Not a good idea to run an E2 blocker off cycle unless you have our serum levels checked.

1. Drink more water.
2. Lower sodium intake.
3. Lower caffeine intake.
4. Increase cardio.
5. Limit or eliminate alcohol.

Thanks man, I'll work on those. Why caffeine, thought it was a diuretic? Same for alcohol.

Also, on cycle, do you think .3mg adex eod would be a fine place to start. Seems like w/500iu hCG and 350mg test, there's much opportunity for aromatization. You think .5mg eod would be too high?

Caffeine is not a diuretic. That's outdated science. Mega-doses of caffeine would act as a diuretic and that would just be unhealthy at that stage.

Alcohol is a diuretic, however, if your water intake isn't high enough & alcohol is used for extended periods, it can delay bile flow; causing 'backup' and inevitably aid bloating.

.3mg EOD is fine, however, that's just a guessing game. The only way to treat your body properly is to have panels ordered.

Bloating comes down to diet and proper use of a blocker.

Caffeine is not a diuretic. That's outdated science. Mega-doses of caffeine would act as a diuretic and that would just be unhealthy at that stage.

Alcohol is a diuretic, however, if your water intake isn't high enough & alcohol is used for extended periods, it can delay bile flow; causing 'backup' and inevitably aid bloating.

.3mg EOD is fine, however, that's just a guessing game. The only way to treat your body properly is to have panels ordered.

Bloating comes down to diet and proper use of a blocker.

Thanks, you've helped a lot.

Back