AI with Helladrol necessary?

GreenPipes

Sorry to post this pro-hormone question in the steroid forum, but the pro-hormone forum doesn't get that much activity at all. Maybe one of you can help me. Thanks.

I'm about to start my Helladrol cycle (6 weeks 100mg) in a couple days. I already have the proper supports and*PCT (Clomid, etc.). I still have Arimidex left over from a*test*cycle last year. Is there any benefit with using it with the cycle or is it unneeded?

It's posted there too, but like I said that section is pretty quiet and I've barely ever gotten replies there.

Ran hella for 5 weeks. Nothing special, got me a lil thicker but that's about it. Didn't run no Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and I was fine. My advice is screw PH's stick to gear

Copy and paste from mrsupps, but never tried it..

Do I need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (aromatase inhibitor) when using Helladrol?

Unless one is very prone to gyno and or bloat during a cycle an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is not commonly needed during a cycle of Helladrol. If one must run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) always start with the lightest dose needed and always use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that is not known for robbing ones gains from the cycle. Forma-Stanzol at 5 pumps am and 5 pumps pm works outstandingly well for many and often nothing else is needed. Forged Bromo can be added to this at 1 cap a day for the entire cycle if more is needed.

Back