Air Bubble Inside Syringe

RED-BULL

Does it really matter??
If there is a huge air bubble I will "push" the plunger up slowly so the air comes out however sometimes more of my TEST will come out instead of the air. For example, if I put in the syringe 350mgs TEST, by the time I have the syringe upside down and pushing the air out I would lose like 10-20 mgs, therefore I would be injecting 330 mgs... sound right?

RED-BULL said:
Does it really matter??
If there is a huge air bubble I will "push" the plunger up slowly so the air comes out however sometimes more of my TEST will come out instead of the air. For example, if I put in the syringe 350mgs TEST, by the time I have the syringe upside down and pushing the air out I would lose like 10-20 mgs, therefore I would be injecting 330 mgs... sound right?

As long as you tap it and get most of the air out, you will be fine. A little air intramuscular won't hurt you. According to the USH2 by Dan Ducaine, it supposedly takes about 10ccs of air injected into a blood vessel to kill you. I wonder how the hell they figured that one out.

Try this as well

If air bubbles have formed in the syringe, dislodge them by gently tapping the syringe with your free hand while continuing to hold the syringe and vial in the inverted position. Bubbles should rise to the top of the syringe, and then you can push them back into the vial by moving the plunger. Double check to make sure you have the correct amount of medication in the syringe. If necessary, draw more solution into the syringe.

RED-BULL said:
Does it really matter??

huh?? mgs? lets talk cc's. Just point the syringe up and tap at the barrel and get as much air to the top as possible then push the air out slowly.

topvega said:
huh?? mgs? lets talk cc's. Just point the syringe up and tap at the barrel and get as much air to the top as possible then push the air out slowly.

OK CC'S THAN.......... i do that all the time tap the top while the needle is pointing up but it doesn't do much cause when i flip it around the small bubble will now be at the bottom of the syringe touching the or closest to the plunger..so when im almost done finishing my injection and i see the bubble go in it kind of hurts for a sec you know. u think that can cause any infections??

RED-BULL said:
OK CC'S THAN.......... i do that all the time tap the top while the needle is pointing up but it doesn't do much cause when i flip it around the small bubble will now be at the bottom of the syringe touching the or closest to the plunger..so when im almost done finishing my injection and i see the bubble go in it kind of hurts for a sec you know. u think that can cause any infections??

No...you have no worries! As long as you aspirate and your in the right spot, you will be fine. You would have to inject the whole 3cc syringe directly in to cause any problems.

brandon1078 said:
If you don't know where to inject...a picture is worth a 1000 words...
www.spotinjections.com

theres a link to purchase syringes online... would u trust them? or should i keep going to my pharmacie? see if i purchase them online i dont have to worry about being questioned why i buying them.

RED-BULL said:
theres a link to purchase syringes online... would u trust them? or should i keep going to my pharmacie? see if i purchase them online i dont have to worry about being questioned why i buying them.

that website is great to get syringes from, i've used them twice and have had no problems either time

as for the air bubble question, i leave about 3/10ths of a cc of air in my syringe all the time when injecting, cuz I don't like to waste any hormones like I would if I didnt keep the air bubble in there

MilkDaScow said:
that website is great to get syringes from, i've used them twice and have had no problems either time

as for the air bubble question, i leave about 3/10ths of a cc of air in my syringe all the time when injecting, cuz I don't like to waste any hormones like I would if I didnt keep the air bubble in there

How fast is the shipping??? And what are the correct size's to use for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) syringes. because I normally use clomid and nolvadex but I dont want to this time.

anyone???

RED-BULL said:
How fast is the shipping??? And what are the correct size's to use for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) syringes. because I normally use clomid and nolvadex but I dont want to this time.

anyone???

probably less than a week... but Nolva or Clomid is a necessity when coming off, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is NOT enough... but use insulin pins for them, so 29 or 30 gauge

MilkDaScow said:
probably less than a week... but Nolva or Clomid is a necessity when coming off, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is NOT enough... but use insulin pins for them, so 29 or 30 gauge

alright cool, im ofcourse gonna use nolva,i am also going to use arimidex as well.

RED-BULL said:

anyone???

The shipping is 2-5 days.

g e t p i n z . com is the only place i use. There shipping is super fast. Ordered on a monday night and got my pinz Wednesday.

My suggesstion is quit being a cheap body and dont worry about those extra . 00004 cc's coming out. it'll lubricate the needle anyway... ya feel. in the long run that litle difference isnt going to make the difference.. just make up for it in training and diet.

I used to have this problem all the time. Trying to get every last drop out of my amps I would get a lot of air bubbles. I found that if you load your syringe and leave it upright for at least 30-45 min(I sometimes leave it for several hours). All the air bubbles will rise to the top and the extra oil in the needle drips down into the syringe. You will find that it is very easy to just push the air out. Let 1 or 2 drops lubricate the syringe and you are ready to go.

Once you completely draw out the product pull back on the plunger just slightly more to get the rest of the product out of the needle before trying to eject the air. Tap on the syringe firmly to get the air to the top then squeeze the plunger. A little bit of air is not going to hurt you.

Back