ala + alcar

i remember when i was taking these supplements that my skin was dry and I had no acne.

Is this possible from ala or alcar and which one was causing it?

ALCAR and acne

ALCAR (N-acetyl-L-carnitine) is a potent cure for at least some forms of acne. In shuttling fatty acids to mitochondria, it prevents the fatty acid accumulation in cells which cause sebaceous glands to become infected, I have surmised. I noticed this effect in myself after taking ALCAR for a while (perfect skin, shrunken pores), and I've been looking for corroborating evidence online and this is the first I found. Thanks, dude!
I can't find any medical science about this, it seems to have been ignored by medicine. And to think of the awful drugs that have made because you can't patent something as simple as ALCAR. (Suicide may be a potential side effect of systemic retinoids [Accutane, et al].) ALCAR is an absolutely amazing, cheap, easy acne miracle cure (at levels as low as 3-10 mg / day [for me]). Or even sub-acne blemishes, it just makes skin look better. Everyone should know!

And to add to that ALA helps through better insulin levels. There is a relationship between the two!

those are both great things to take. I have been taking the pure powders from pnp & they are 100% strong. Did you know the pure R-ALA actually works so effectively to increase insulin sensitivity, it is used in place of insulin in poor countries?...yes, true. When I have trouble sleeping, like now, I can take a little too much R-ALA which tastes like crap, but will cause sleepiness as a side effect, all the while assisting you in staying in ketosis. Anyone in need of pure R-ALA and alcar, hit me up. I found the cheapest, strongest stuff online.

a combo of 100% of both? Did you know R-ALA is rarely sold in its pure form. typically its a blend of r-ala and s-ala. Know why? because r is expensive and s is cheap..

Also, r-ala is heat sensitive, just like milk. If you leave it out for a week, would you drink a glass? Its important to buy a heat sensitive product from a company that stores their product in refridgeration and advises customers to continue to do so.

If the product is at room temp, I'd question the strength of the r-ala. A good test: If you take too much r-ala, it makes you sleepy.

If you can take 2-3 200mg r-ala capsules and not feel lethargic, you are not taking r-ala despite the label...good luck!

Back