Ala

Easto said:
What's the difference?

I knew that was coming....LOL !!

For one Iceman must cap them himself, because the caps were never consistent in how full they were.

The other thing I noticed is - that smell you get when you take a leak is way stronger with Anabolical's as compared to the Iceman's. It may be nothing, but IMO, that says more potency to me.

StoneColdNTO said:
I knew that was coming....LOL !!

For one Iceman must cap them himself, because the caps were never consistent in how full they were.

The other thing I noticed is - that smell you get when you take a leak is way stronger with Anabolical's as compared to the Iceman's. It may be nothing, but IMO, that says more potency to me.

LOL!

I couldn't let you off that easy SC.

... Not to mention that Anabolical.com is a Board Sponsor ... ;)

Seriously Bro ... for the slight price difference ... you get much more for your money with us ....

Iceburg said:
... Not to mention that Anabolical.com is a Board Sponsor ... ;)

Seriously Bro ... for the slight price difference ... you get much more for your money with us ....

I think i'll have to look into it then Bro.

I agree with SC, I have been using Anabolical's ALA and I am very satisfied and yes not to mention the service is GREAT and SUPER FAST!!

How long is ALA active in your body? I really don't split my day into meals. I am pretty much eating all day long. How often should I take ALA in order to keep the carbs from getting stored as fat.

ALA has a short half-life ... 45-90 minutes. Thats way It's good to take right before you eat so it's effective for the meal being consumed.

DRveejay11 said:
I'll bump for Anabolical!!!!

Rec'd 2 days after I oredered!!!

GREAT service....great product.

TWO THUMBS UP FOR ANABOLICAL.......I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!:bigok:

Buff:

ANABOLICAL.COM Click Here

It's regular ALA. I take 1-2 cap(s)... (500-1,000 mg) with every carb up meal. (1 carb up meal per day for me)

Last edited:
Back