Albuterol consumption? What's the best way

fishburn7

I'm looking to do a little albuterol cycling for my cut coming up, and I was wondering how everyone uses the albuterol. I have a source for pure powders, and I have a source for the liquid for inhaling. What is the best way to consume this? Weigh out the powder and put into a capsule, or squirt the liquid into a capsule?
If anyone has sources for pills I;d appreciate a PM

Just don't try to inhale orally-prepared albuterol. I don't even want to know what would happen if you managed to get 6mg into your lungs...

(albuterol sulfate is inhaled through an atomizer in the micrograms)

I'm familiar with the inhaler. I'm sure 6mg in your lungs would cause a heart attack. My plan is to buy some research chem powder and put it in capsules 2mg at a time.

I have not. how hard can it be to learn?

Would it be easier to buy the liquid and measure out the correct dosage in mL, and squirt in a capsule right before ingesting?

i personally have never used albuterol for cutting purposes...

but oral would be the way to go..

digestion is the best way of absorption

Does anyone know what the solubility of albuterol sulfate powder is? I've dissolved other research chems in liquid to take that way, but I can't find the solubility of albuterol anywhere.

I'll just dissolve them in liquid, squirt the liquid into caps and dose that way

Back