Alcohol and Steroids

NIKE09440

I had a question about injectables and alcohol. I know it is not safe to drink alcohol with orals but does that go the same with injectables?

well it's all harsh on your liver, as well as alcohol is

I've heard some people say that they drink socially once a week while on cycle and they don't have any problems. I would guess that it wouldn't be "as bad" if you drank while just using injectables, but I wouldn't do it at all.

oh yeah forgot to mention, i'm an alcoholic and don't have any real problems while on, but don't go by just me

drinking is fine if only using injectables... takes away from gains, but does get rid or excess water you are carrying around. No big deal I think I get drunk quicker on cycle... I try to stay away but it comes calling to me every few weeks. lol I can't say NO.

I am definately way to paranoid to drink while on cycle. Probably a good thing. Always think that im gonna die of liver failure and just not wake up the next morning or something.

no offense to anyone, but i personally think if you can't give up drinking for a couple months you're not dedicated to BBing enough to use gear. this stuff is to push passed genetic limits and i don't think you could have truly hit your genetic potential if you're binge drinking regularly.

Thanks Mom. I'll stay home and read the bible for you. I've been bodybuilding for almost 10 years and if you're telling me I can never drink again it's not going to happen. This forum is for real life questions for real bodybuilders. Not sunday school class.

did i say anything about you tuffguy? i was making an observation about people who "binge drink regularly." you didnt even state your drinking habits. read carefully please

drink up...live life...your gonna die anyway...just moderate it enough so you don't die this week

mark444 said:
no offense to anyone, but i personally think if you can't give up drinking for a couple months you're not dedicated to BBing enough to use gear. this stuff is to push passed genetic limits and i don't think you could have truly hit your genetic potential if you're binge drinking regularly.

agreed i put so much effort in and give up so much of a social life to eat and sleep and train i would be gutted to loose a few precious lbs i worked so hard to gain for a couple of nights on the drinki! jsut doesnt seem worth it!!

I wouldn't binge drink....and i have a job that basically requires drinking at lunch time with clients. I try to limit it but i'm not gonna lok like a pussy in front of my clients cause i won't drink...cause that'll cost me money.

i agree with mark444, just drop the shit while ur on the cycle or do it once in a while, you need to take advantage of your cycle and make max gains. shit i let the bitches get drunk feel up on the muscles and u already know im on that natural high lol

the first time I did a cycle in college I was told to NEVER drink while on. Makes sense, why do anything to dimish gains? Why put extra taxation on your liver...? just my opin.

It has been said that having sex on cycle diminishes gains and stresses causes a rise in progesterone post ejaculation.

why risk it?

I'm trying to build my body ...I'll never be Mr. universe wasting my time having sex...plus it attracts bears

I'm goign back to the lounge with the other scumbags before i get banned...later fuckers

ricky said:
agreed i put so much effort in and give up so much of a social life to eat and sleep and train i would be gutted to loose a few precious lbs i worked so hard to gain for a couple of nights on the drinki! jsut doesnt seem worth it!!

thats what i'm saying. it was a lot harder to give up foods likes pizza, burgers, etc. when dieting and cutting calories than it was to kick alcohol, but to each his own.

i will also agree with Aczech. certain jobs almost require social drinking, but again its not like you're getting wasted and throwing up in the bathroom at your business lunch. try being a bartender or owning a restaurant/bar. lol.

Facts are that drinking lowers testostrone, Raises estrogen, taxes liver and dehidrates the body. If we are serious enoff about body building to use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) then keeping the drinking to a minimum should not be to big of a challange. Thats not to say never drink but it should be vary rare IMO, I usealy cycle for about 4 months and drink more then one drink usaly not more then 3-4 times.

Of course moderation is key but you have to let loose and enjoy yourself every once and awhile. Induldge (safely) now and then on the exciting things in life or you'll end up abandoning the strict life your living all together... or at least those are my feelings.
Like the fatass who loses 200 pounds just to gain it all back and then some because he gets discouraged by his strict, tasteless, boring diet. When if he just would have built in some small cheat meals/days, he would have been fine.
Now medically is it safe while cycling?? ..that would depend on the individual and amount of alcohol. It can be if limited.

Back