Alcohol While on cycle

DanielP

Whats your thoughts on this?

Reason i Ask is;

Im on Test and Deca Cycle..haven't had any alcohol, but going out this weekend. Im on week 7 of 10.

This wont affect my gains will it, or be damaging?
Drinking Vodka...

Appreciate all replies :)

It will denature protiens and hormones, increase aromitase, and add stress to your liver. But you probably won't notice it.

Not recommended, but not the end of the world for your cycle.

HIGHY discouraged if you were taking orals...they already stress the liver as it is, so adding ANY alcohol will only exacerbate the situation.

Drinking one or two nights in the 2 or 3 months of an injectable only cycle is not that big of a deal, just keep it in moderation and don't get plowed. Some people get moody and agitated while doing juice and drinking to get drunk...not a great combination IMO.

I would not reccomoend drinking, but at the same time like stated above it is not the end of the world. moderation is the key

one day wont kill you, you know how to drink right? drinking on or off cycle puts stress on your liver regardless

Its not worth it, get a tonic water lol or babysit.

Think about it, you're putting powerful hormones into your body in order to look better and become stronger. With all of the risks associated with that, don't you want to give it your all on cycle? Don't get me wrong, I love drinking and having an awesome time, but on cycle I would focus strictly on your diet and training. I'm on my first cycle and it was pretty tough going out to a bar with friends and not having a single drink. Either way I'm happy I passed and I'm sure I can control the cravings while on cycle.

You are just stupid to drink on a cycle, it's as simple as that. If you can't stop yourself drinking on cycle then you have an addiction. Just fucking stop it's not hard. Or don't cycle at all. Wow I didn't realize this was another bumped thread by that skinny virgin, my bad.

Back