All we talk about is gear! What are some of your other interests?

anzel

I play some guitar. Try to mountain bike with some old friends once a week or so.I also have a quad that I don't really use enough And play a little hockey.
I also like reading ...now a days I'm reading Sci-fi just to take my mind off things.

Tell us what else your up to besides crushing weights and the science behind AAS...

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net/Puritysourcelabs.com Representative

Last edited:
I didn't know that there were other things besides hitting the gym. I guess that I need to get out more.:eek:

I honestly don't do much more that that. I have on occasion been known to hunt and fish. Never enough time for it though in my busy life unfortunately.

I like tren......

Also i am a aspiring photographer i love taking pics i have a bad ass camera i invested in. Sometimes ill go to a park or a lake by myself early just to capture a nice scenery. Thats my only other hobby but what i really love to do is go to the movies alone lol i use to talk shit when i was young about people that go alone.

In the early 70's I was in a gun club and was competitive with bulls eye type hand gun shooting. Then mid 70's to 82 Competitive water skier/ Slalom and trick skiing. 79' State Champ Slalom ( in my age group) In 82' as I was lifting and involved with AAS I finished 5th Trick in Southern Regionals , 5 states.

Started lifting in 80' as I was also skiing.

I have a table scroll saw and carve names with chain links out of one piece of wood stock. Still have the saw but no place t use it in my apartment... Yet

Last edited:
"Also i am a aspiring photographer i love taking pics i have a bad ass camera i invested in. Sometimes ill go to a park or a lake by myself early just to capture a nice scenery"
I know a few people that got into photography and they have the good cameras. It really is interesting.
You would think with computers and photos hope and all that stuff the art and the skill in photography would be lost but I learned that the basics of photography still don't change and you need to learn all the tricks to do it well.
The technology side of it is like anything else most of it is hard and complicated to learn.
This guy showed me a pro photos hope program and I was lost 10sec. In.

Start a buisness and make some money off of it if you can!

Last edited:
This week Im on fries, next week Ill be on lettuce, a year or so Ill make assistant manager, and thats where the big money is at!

"Also i am a aspiring photographer i love taking pics i have a bad ass camera i invested in. Sometimes ill go to a park or a lake by myself early just to capture a nice scenery"
I know a few people that got into photography and they have the good cameras. It really is interesting.
You would think with computers and photos hope and all that stuff the art and the skill in photography would be lost but I learned that the basics of photography still don't change and you need to learn all the tricks to do it well.
The technology side of it is like anything else most of it is hard and complicated to learn.
This guy showed me a pro photos hope program and I was lost 10sec. In.

Start a buisness and make some money off of it if you can!

Ya im gonna take some classes hopefully next semester because its too late for this one. Also gonna call a graphic design place i saw today

In the early 70's I was in a gun club and was competitive with bulls eye type hand gun shooting. Then mid 70's to 82 Competitive water skier/ Slalom and trick skiing. 79' State Champ Slalom ( in my age group) In 82' as I was lifting and involved with AAS I finished 5th Trick in Southern Regionals , 5 states.

Started lifting in 80' as I was also skiing.

I have a table scroll saw and carve names with chain links out of one piece of wood stock. Still have the saw but no place t use it in my apartment... Yet

Wow impressive Mike!
I tried water skiing and I had a real hard time even standing up. I kept getting dragged through the water and had 100s of gallons going into my mush.....felt more like water boarding!

Ya im gonna take some classes hopefully next semester because its too late for this one. Also gonna call a graphic design place i saw today

Go for it! Good luck with that!

True Story. The woman who took my family photos was from Eastern Europe somewhere. She learned English and photography and started a buisness here in the US.
She came here after her husband died over there. He was the only one making money and when he checked out she was left with no choice. She moved here and just went for it.

I'm really big into vaginas. I hunt and fish avidly and wish I'd grow some balls back and try to make a living at it. Built a lil place down at the beach and I like to kick it with my pup there

im ranked 4th in the world at my belt in jiu jitsu... thats about it..

nutrition, training, gear, jiu jitsu.. and family..

thats my fucking life right there..

Wow impressive Mike!
I tried water skiing and I had a real hard time even standing up. I kept getting dragged through the water and had 100s of gallons going into my mush.....felt more like water boarding!

Haaa, you're supposed to let go of the rope...

I used to bare foot for fun. Start and get up out of the water without skis . That's when you eat some water. I got some pics of me and a friend bare footing on one foot while holding the other foot up touching each others foot.

Last edited:
i come from a family of journalists/radio hosts/DJ's. my brother taught me how to DJ when i was 15, was djing at teen night clubs by 17, then between ages 18-21 when i was a soldier i would come home from where ever the fuck i was deployed and have gigs lined up nearly every night. this is all thanks to my cousin, Dor Dekel, who has done and still does quite well for himself as a radio host and live DJ here. a few years ago we even opened for dimitri vegas & like mike, afrojack, and nervo when they came to perform in israel.

playing a track and watching the crowd go nuts is the ultimate high, but at the end of the day you are playing someone else's song.

so 2 years ago i started producing my own music and perfecting my own craft. this shit is my passion

i am a fulltime stock trader and just passed my series 7 so now ill be making money while making money for other people.
( i dropped out of med school and picked this up as i really needed to get work)

Back