Alright need to get this body back in shape...

NightSonic

I am 5'5 and weigh 183, obviously I want to be in better shape than this. Advice welcome!

Last edited:
you got a decent base to work off of, just do some reading on TCD (timed carb diets) i recommend a half day TCD with 5x a week cardio sessions 65% max HR for 45min-1hr. Eat clean, no processed sugars or shit, cut carbs 5 hours before bed, and take at least 10g fish oil and 1 gallon green tea a day. You'll be on ur way to slimtown by the end of august while preserving muscle all the way.

DougoeFre5h said:
you got a decent base to work off of, just do some reading on TCD (timed carb diets) i recommend a half day TCD with 5x a week cardio sessions 65% max HR for 45min-1hr. Eat clean, no processed sugars or shit, cut carbs 5 hours before bed, and take at least 10g fish oil and 1 gallon green tea a day. You'll be on ur way to slimtown by the end of august while preserving muscle all the way.

A gallon of Grean tea????

I agree with Doug.

For the green tea, get a large jug and add at least 6 green tea bags and boiling water. Let the bags steep in the water for a while and then add some lemon and/or sweetener for taste. Drink throughout the day.

There is caffeine in the green tea, so I wouldn't drink it too late at night.

As well, a gallon of water.

You are going to be drinking alot and pissing alot, but the benefits are well worth it.

Easto said:
I agree with Doug.

For the green tea, get a large jug and add at least 6 green tea bags and boiling water. Let the bags steep in the water for a while and then add some lemon and/or sweetener for taste. Drink throughout the day.

There is caffeine in the green tea, so I wouldn't drink it too late at night.

As well, a gallon of water.

You are going to be drinking alot and pissing alot, but the benefits are well worth it.

can also get decaffinated green tea. :wiggle:

A gallon of green tea seems like a lot. Excuse my ignorance, but how will that help other than making me piss a lot? I started doing it today. What about the gallon of water? Isn't that too much?

Back