Alright who lets their chick eat their ass

You have to do it with a girl you trust or gf and tell her to drink exlax or make sure you did not eat anything an hour ago and that she has her ass clean because i learned the hard way. We ate sushi and drank wine and we got back to her place and took a shower and then wtched tv and got horny and started fucking and then came the anal and if a girl has shit wanting to come out it is painful for both parties, then she said to stop and i look and my dick is a twix bar. My body wanted my dick to detach itself because it was nasty. But you learn.

Personally, I think it's her way of saying what she'd like done to herself. Personally, I've done that (Hygiene 1st, though!) and she screamed like no other time ever.

PS: Sounds like your girl might want to lick your armpits next! PPS:Make sure your ass is shaved! (heh, heh, heh!)

As long as the girl has proper anal hygiene whats the difference. I have taken the dirt trail both with my tongue and with my dick and enjoyed it both ways. I havent fucked my current g/f in the ass yet , but I have fingered it and ate it and she says its weird but she never stoppped me and she admitted that she actually kinda likes it. BUt .......it IS all about proper hygiene.

Never let a woman eat your ass, cause next comes the finger....and your like no, i dont want to. And shess like, "cmon, ill give u an assgasm, you know a male g.spot o." And your still naturally uncomfortable...but then curiousity gets the best of you....and bam shes got you bent over the toilet with her hand wrist deep in your ass pipe.....after that its just a short skip to the ladys room!!!

Dante44 said:
Never let a woman eat your ass, cause next comes the finger....and your like no, i dont want to. And shess like, "cmon, ill give u an assgasm, you know a male g.spot o." And your still naturally uncomfortable...but then curiousity gets the best of you....and bam shes got you bent over the toilet with her hand wrist deep in your ass pipe.....after that its just a short skip to the ladys room!!!

hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhhhahahahahahahhahhahahahaha

funniest shit ive read in a while..

jam it in her ass then throw it in her mouth. she lets you do that, put a ring on that finger...

Niclipse said:
::vomit::

I'll never understand this.

Do people realize that human fieces is a breading ground for illness? But lets pretend it's not, do you realize people shit from there?

I know for a fact I have great hygene and even though I know no one is going in that region ... ever, that I still keep it well maintained. With that said, I guarantee right now if I touched that general vicinty, I know what my fingers are going to smell like.

With that said, I would only do this to a girl ... MAYBE ... after intense scrubbing of every wrinkle, but she sure as shit ain't doing it to me.
Bro theres more germs in your mouth - you do realise that dont you?As long as its been washed and not just had a sloppy terd popped out of it then hey its all good by me.. :druggie:

jrwinny32 said:
I love eating girls ass but the chick has to be clean, So I always rub my fingers around the crack and then I just slowly move my fingers by my nose, If the smell stinks of shit then I know she has not wiped good enough and my tongue is going no where near her ass.
One Time I was in Atlantic City and I hooked up with Gorgeous Girl, Half Black half White (a short Halle Berry) On the way up to my room she is telling me how much she loves anal, so I get her in my room and we are messing around and I get her panties off and turn her around to fuck her in the ass(didnt give the test)
and as she spreads her cheeks I noticed she has shit on both cheeks and the smell as soon as she spreaded her cheeks was so bad I lost my hard on and started gagging, I threw her right out of the room.
The normal procedure is for both of you to take a shower before fucking. I did this bitch once and she refused to take a shower, but I did anyway. After she pulled her panties off, damn, that pussy smelled unclean and I lost my hard on and couldnt even finish. At least she took a shower after sex and we hit it for the better next morning.

Dante44 said:

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

fuckin nasty. Licking people's assholes, yall can keep that shit, literally.

And why would you want a chick to lick your ass? it can at best tickle. The pleasure is more in your head. I am sure you give her a nice big kiss after that. How does your own asshole taste?

i suspect some of you lust for a dong crammed up your chutes.

hungry said:
jam it in her ass then throw it in her mouth. she lets you do that, put a ring on that finger...
i hope you ask her how many motherfuckers have already done this to her before you get the ring.

Back