Alright who lets their chick eat their ass

Johny J said:
fuckin nasty. Licking people's assholes, yall can keep that shit, literally.

And why would you want a chick to lick your ass? it can at best tickle. The pleasure is more in your head. I am sure you give her a nice big kiss after that. How does your own asshole taste?

i suspect some of you lust for a dong crammed up your chutes.
Just because you aint getting none, dont be hating on the brothers that are. When my wife gives me head, and then slips her finger in my ass, now that's good head. And did I forget to mention that my wife is fuckin HOT!!

I've done it. If you're already down there might as well. It's all apart of giving oral sex. It's not something I've done to every guy, but a couple of lucky fellas.

putin said:
When my wife gives me head, and then slips her finger in my ass, now that's good head. And did I forget to mention that my wife is fuckin HOT!!

you will work your way up to her wearing strap ons. mark my word.

Dude, let her do whatever she wants.

I let my girls do anything. she licks,sucks,fucks and swallows. I lick her ass to, stick your tung in her hole a little and she will think your a god.

Mind you me and my girl always shower together before sex. should be common practice for all of you. She loves sex but thinks all those sex shops are for girls that have dead fuck bf's.lol

DougoeFre5h said:
Its a 2 way street. Yea, you found a 1-in-1000 type broad, exploit the opportunities. Let her go as far as she wishes, I say broaden your horizons a bit, this girl isnt the norm and I think youd be doing all guys a disservice not to explore the opportunities. I say 2 way street because your probably not the first ass she's licked. Still, I say go with the flow.

exactly its hard to find a girl thats into exploreing different stuff.

jrwinny32 said:
I love eating girls ass but the chick has to be clean, So I always rub my fingers around the crack and then I just slowly move my fingers by my nose, If the smell stinks of shit then I know she has not wiped good enough and my tongue is going no where near her ass.

LMFAO!!! you gave your self a Dirty Sanchez... dick....

BronzedGoddess said:
I've done it. If you're already down there might as well. It's all apart of giving oral sex. It's not something I've done to every guy, but a couple of lucky fellas.

I forgot to thank you for that too. ;)

Back