Alternating between feelings of high libido and anger

Ageek

Mr. Roboto
Does anyone else experience this on cycle? I'll go 2 weeks where all I wanna do is fuck, and then my libido will drop off and I'll just feel angry but I'll be killing it in the gym and going up in strength etc.

On test e and anabol right now fyi.

I was taking arimidex a couple of weeks back but cut it out as I found it completely killed my libido.

I've definitely experienced this. What's your girl situation/sex life like right now? That often is the culprit of issues like this. Having a high libido leaves us in a situation where we are always wanting sex when we are not having it. Once we get it, other things become more important for a time period, like the gym or work. We get in these patterns where our priorities shift. We'll ride it out in one area for a while, then other areas seem to become more important. You're not having sex when you're in the gym...you get in a good groove in the gym for a couple weeks while your sex deprivation increase and now sex is more important.

I say use this to your advantage. Get what you need when you need. The waves of high libido are typical, again, considering your sex life right now. Try to let your high libido keep your motivation high when in the gym. Be aware of your cycles and try to not go to far one way or the other.

I've definitely experienced this. What's your girl situation/sex life like right now? That often is the culprit of issues like this. Having a high libido leaves us in a situation where we are always wanting sex when we are not having it. Once we get it, other things become more important for a time period, like the gym or work. We get in these patterns where our priorities shift. We'll ride it out in one area for a while, then other areas seem to become more important. You're not having sex when you're in the gym...you get in a good groove in the gym for a couple weeks while your sex deprivation increase and now sex is more important.

I say use this to your advantage. Get what you need when you need. The waves of high libido are typical, again, considering your sex life right now. Try to let your high libido keep your motivation high when in the gym. Be aware of your cycles and try to not go to far one way or the other.

That sounds like the whole psychology thing with the pyramid and our basic needs... Fuck I forgot what it's called. But basically you'll crave something but once you achieve satisfaction then you'll completely forget about it. Like when you're hungry all you can think about is food but once you eat you don't think about food anymore, and you think about the next thing higher up on the pyramid. Same thing with sex. Once you have sex you won't crave it anymore and you'll forget about it for a while. You go from the basic needs like food and sleep to more emotional things like sex and social interaction. Anyone remember what the fucking pyramid thing is called? It's been a few years :D

Last edited:
That sounds like the whole psychology thing with the pyramid and our basic needs... Fuck I forgot what it's called. But basically you'll crave something but once you achieve satisfaction then you'll completely forget about it. Like when you're hungry all you can think about is food but once you eat you don't think about food anymore, and you think about the next thing higher up on the pyramid. Same thing with sex. Once you have sex you won't crave it anymore and you'll forget about it for a while. You go from the basic needs like food and sleep to more emotional things like sex and social interaction. Anyone remember what the fucking pyramid thing is called? It's been a few years :D

Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs...nice!! :)

I guess it makes sense, cause when my libido's high I do it like 3-5 times per day easy. Maybe I just get bored of it after a week or two, then after a week off I guess I must be missing it and then back to pounding.

At least I'm not the only one lol

Btw, just to update you guys. It was the estrogen. Started taking 0.25mg arimidex every day, and I'm way more stable.

Btw, just to update you guys. It was the estrogen. Started taking 0.25mg arimidex every day, and I'm way more stable.

Glad to hear that everything worked out for ya. I was unaware that estrogen caused aggression, but hey, wierder things've happened.

How has your psychological state changed since taking arimidex? Give more detail than "I'm more stable". Thanks bro.

Back