Alternating Esters

Citruscide

Elite Mentor
For those of you who stay on long-term cycles because of training needs, athletics, or lifestyles that require such... do you alternate the esters over a period of time???

I have planned out to do say 12 weeks on say Enth... then switching over to around 8-10 weeks on prop... then switching back to an almost identical to Enth ester in Cyp for 12... then to Suspension for 12... so on and so forth... I've read... and through discussion with other wrestlers and bodybuilders that this alternation is more effective than simply staying on the SAME type of test the entire year.

Just curious if anyone had any kind of scientific feed back... other than the obvious "I wouldn't suggest that bro." :)

C-ditty

Test is test?? Why would you need to change?? You can change if you just want to change, but the only thing you gain from switching to prop or suspension is a little more raw test as the ester weight is lighter. Other wise switching from enanthat to cyp is not needed! What I would do is go on for 12 weeks, use prop or suspension for the last 2 weeks. Jump on clomid and hit some slin for 8 weeks while your HPTA recovers and then do it again.

I would also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 2 days a week a about 500ius per pay. This will keep your testicles big and strong!

Back