Alternative for Test Prop?

hushbaby2

So guys my supplier will now be unable to send me Test P. So I'm looking for a substitute, the supplier has said price isn't an issue and is willing to send me an alternative. I was going to use the Test P as a kick start.

Here's the basics of my cycle (My goal is to build 8-10lb of muscle while dropping 1-2% bf, currently around 9-10%).

Week 1 - 4. Test P 250mg per week
Week 1 - 10. Test E 300mg per week
Week 1 - 10. Tren E 400mg per week

AI: Aromasin (Going to judge E levels and use when appropriate)

I can get caber within 1 - 2 days if I feel it's needed.

PCT:

Week 13/14/15/16 - Nolva 40/40/20/20

Anyway back to the question what would you guys suggest? Most of the injectables are sold out apart from NPP.. but there's plenty of orals.

I was thinking dbol or anadrol or possibly both but I don't really want the water retention bloat and would like to stay away from using my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in till I really feel the need.

Edit stats:

4th Cycle
190lb 6ft 9-10% Bf

Last edited:
run var.. and you should run a carb cycle with this to get the best results

I wouldn't run tren and drol together. dbol test and tren is a good cycle youd be happy with. id extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I like the nice conservative doses though. what were your stats when you first started? 6 at 190 at that bf%, you should be weighing in more then that

This is your 4th cycle and your against using an AI? You want to run Dbol, Test E+P and Tren E without managing your estrogen levels? Your on a fast track to fucking yourself up really good. Your PCT is crap too by the way, Nolva only? really?

This is your 4th cycle and your against using an AI? You want to run Dbol, Test E+P and Tren E without managing your estrogen levels? Your on a fast track to fucking yourself up really good. Your PCT is crap too by the way, Nolva only? really?

I agree with Stang, as usual lol. You might not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your 300mg/wk BUT controlling estrogen is the first line of defense towards controlling progesterone and prolactin, both of which have good chances of being affected by tren since its a progestin. Also as stated by MustandDx, your PCT would optimally consist of Nolva AND clomid for synergistic reasons. You also make no mention of HCG???

I had been thinking Var as it's one of the milder orals but I hear the affects are only noticeable around week 2. Any suggestion on dosage?

I was thinking of a 4 day carb cycle, 3 low carb and 1 high carb. This should be enough to keep my energy up for intense work outs. I haven't settled on calorie intake just yet. My current maintenance is around 2800-2900.

the carb cycle is a bit more strategic than that.. but that's a good place to start..good luck!!

you have been given some good advice..

i do agree though.. if you have ran so many cycles before you should be weighing more.. tells me your diet is off point

I wouldn't run tren and drol together. dbol test and tren is a good cycle youd be happy with. id extend the cycle to 12 weeks. I like the nice conservative doses though. what were your stats when you first started? 6 at 190 at that bf%, you should be weighing in more then that

Your right I should be weighing more. I over ate on my last cycle of test 500mg per week for 12 weeks. Ended up weighing 220 and fat. I waited a while after PCT to cut and kept food up to try and retain gains which only led to getting more fat. I lost a good amount of fat over 3 months but sacrificed a fair bit of muscle in the process.

I've learned my lesson though, never get overly fat while bulking.

I agree with Stang, as usual lol. You might not need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your 300mg/wk BUT controlling estrogen is the first line of defense towards controlling progesterone and prolactin, both of which have good chances of being affected by tren since its a progestin. Also as stated by MustandDx, your PCT would optimally consist of Nolva AND clomid for synergistic reasons. You also make no mention of HCG???

Point taken about clomid going to run at 100/100/50/50. In terms of HCG I will run 250iu x 2 weekly. Weeks 2-10.

I had read on a few boards that progesterone wouldn't be such a problem due to the lower dose of test. But I will take your advice on board and run my Aromasin from Day 1 at 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly.

Point taken about clomid going to run at 100/100/50/50. In terms of HCG I will run 250iu x 2 weekly. Weeks 2-10.

I had read on a few boards that progesterone wouldn't be such a problem due to the lower dose of test. But I will take your advice on board and run my Aromasin from Day 1 at 12.5mg eod and adjust accordingly.

Good call! You can do 50/50/25/25 or 50/25/25/25 with the clomid. If you want to frontload by taking 100mg only do so for the first week since you'll be increasing the risk of sides without increasing efficacy of returning endogenous testosterone production.

Personally I would start HCG from day one and run it up until 4days prior to PCT but some people don't always take my advice so I'd suggest figuring out how much HCG you have to run 250iu 2x weekly and work backwards from the end of the cycle. That means, if you have enough for 8wks use the last of your HCG 4days prior to PCT and run it backwards to the beginning of the cycle which would have you starting week 4 of the cycle (remember to wait 14-18days for the ester to clear). I'd prefer seeing you run it from day one to the end but obviously can't make you haha.

The first step to controlling progesterone and prolactin is controlling E2. By controlling E2 you will stave off much of the problems associated with progesterone or prolactin. If you're hypersensitive to them though this may not be enough so it's best to have prami or caber on hand just in case. Some people love the added libido benefits of these compounds so they run them from day one. RUI up above, our sponsor, carries liquid prami or get some prami/caber from your source

Back