Alternative to Milk...?

huskyguy said:
I am just a hair over 5ft7in--I tried to be taller but I am stuck at this height

Hold on a second....5'7", 300lbs, ~8% bf? That's equivalent to 5'7", 288lbs at 4% bf which would make you Mr. O. If true, u should compete, take out Ronnie and Jay, and be a wealthy man.

I could never get to 4% bodyfat, nor would I ever want to strut around in a posing suit and I am not 8% I am just under 9%--I train for strength and size, but competitive bodybuilding is not one of my desires. I would love to get super ripped but I am not willing to do what it takes to get super ripped. I like to eat too much for that and my hips are naturally too wide for bodybuilding at that level.

huskyguy said:
I could never get to 4% bodyfat, nor would I ever want to strut around in a posing suit and I am not 8% I am just under 9%--I train for strength and size, but competitive bodybuilding is not one of my desires. I would love to get super ripped but I am not willing to do what it takes to get super ripped. I like to eat too much for that and my hips are naturally too wide for bodybuilding at that level.
some people dont have the genetics for poseing , wide hips and large joints can ruin it . latre joints are usually a benefit for strength though so enjoy .

huskyguy said:
8%-9% i dont give a shit..i would like to see pics bro..you gotta look like a small walkin house. you make us short guys proud.

bump for the pics! Im 5 7 as well... only 185 though...but would love to see what is possible to achieve...

mister69 said:
I dropped milk in january...now i stay away from all dairy my stomach cannot handle it.

i can't drink milk b/c of my stomach, but i found a lactose free milk (can get in 2%, whole, skin, whatever u want) and it doesn't upset the stomach. u should try it. i got mine at wal-mart they come in a 1/2 gallon

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
Are you Lee Priest?

Lee is a couple of inches shorter than me, I have never tried to truly dial it in and get as ripped as Lee gets for a contest, but I do carry a lot of weight on my frame for my height. I have a naturally wide structure for my height -wide hips, wide shoulders-big legs heavily muscled it runs in my family. My brother is a very ripped 220 at 5ft7in and he is looking to get heavier thank god my parents never had a girl.

Does Skim Milk/ Fat-Free milk have too many carbs as well?

I use it in my shakes, so it's good to know. Water just doesn't quite taste the same.

If you're in Texas, HEB offers a milk product called Mootopia. It's milk, with less sugar (4g), more calcium, and MORE PROTEIN. A cup of their skim milk has 90 calories, 4 g sugar, and 14 g of PROTEIN. I actually dont like the creaminess of it, I prefer the usual water-like texture of skim...but it's a better alternative than milk. I believe it's Lactose-free as well.

\m/ MANOWAR \m/ said:
You're huge man.

Why don't you compete? Can you PM me pictures? I'd really like to see.

I can't imagine how thick you are at 300 lbs same height as me. Some pics would be great.

Nokturnal said:
If you're in Texas, HEB offers a milk product called Mootopia. It's milk, with less sugar (4g), more calcium, and MORE PROTEIN. A cup of their skim milk has 90 calories, 4 g sugar, and 14 g of PROTEIN. I actually dont like the creaminess of it, I prefer the usual water-like texture of skim...but it's a better alternative than milk. I believe it's Lactose-free as well.

Sweet...now I gotta find where the HEB is...I think it's right in my area...

Back