Altnernative to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for TRT

cmilligan

Altnernative to HCG for TRT

Anybody know if there is an alternative to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) to prevent testicular atrophy and libido boost?

Not really, HMG is always an option but that has more to with spermatogenisis.

Do you not like HCG? I have heard of some guys taking small doses of clomid to help keep the boys full to size.

Thanks THE-DET-OAK. I love Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) because not only keep the boy hanging the way they should but it seems to provide some mood enhancement as well. It looks like I may be search for a new testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc and I was thinking about self medicating for a while but no source for HCG.

I'm no expert in this, but I've read in numerous articles that HCgenerate is a great supplement to take either during or post therapy. Check out needtobuildmuscle.com. Do your own research on it also. Hope this helps.

I'm no expert in this, but I've read in numerous articles that HCgenerate is a great supplement to take either during or post therapy. Check out needtobuildmuscle.com. Do your own research on it also. Hope this helps.

lol seriously?

I think I'll just do some research and find another clinic. The shock of my provider just disappearing had me thinking a bit irrational.

Absolutely not.

hcgenerate is a fantastic natty tbooster, nothing at all like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) make no mistake. it will make you hornier than hell for a few weeks before you have to go off for a bit then start over again

Back