Am I ready for steroids????

jcp2 said:
i feel that most kids who juice at the age of 20 or 21 have no idea how to even train, obviously their are a few exceptions. I also beleive, and this is from experience, that most of these guys will never really learn to train since they have another option on getting bigger, more drugs. Advanced athletes i will leave out of this, because at that level, you have to do what you have to do. I just felt that it took me so long to learn how to train efficiently, and diet efficiently, that steroids probably would have been pretty useless in my late teens and early twenties.

I would have to disagree with that. I have been paying attention to my diet for over 5 years now. I have been effectively training now for 3 years. My old roommate is a BB and has placed in the top 3 in state for 3 consecutive years. He started at 19. I am 21 and am considering starting this spring. To back you up though I know several people that juice and their diet consists of Wendy's and Arby's. I always here them talking about getting fucked up Thursday through Sunday when I know for a fact that most of them are eating Winstrol (winny) at 50mg ED so yeah there are a lot of dumbasses out there at my age but the difference is that I am dedicated and smart as where they are not. If I go to a bar or party I might have a beer or 2 maybe 3. When I am dieting like I am right now I eat the same thing everyday for 14 weeks bottom line no excuses no beer at the party I drink water.

FunnyMonkey said:
I would have to disagree with that. I have been paying attention to my diet for over 5 years now. I have been effectively training now for 3 years. My old roommate is a BB and has placed in the top 3 in state for 3 consecutive years. He started at 19. I am 21 and am considering starting this spring. To back you up though I know several people that juice and their diet consists of Wendy's and Arby's. I always here them talking about getting fucked up Thursday through Sunday when I know for a fact that most of them are eating Winstrol (winny) at 50mg ED so yeah there are a lot of dumbasses out there at my age but the difference is that I am dedicated and smart as where they are not. If I go to a bar or party I might have a beer or 2 maybe 3. When I am dieting like I am right now I eat the same thing everyday for 14 weeks bottom line no excuses no beer at the party I drink water.

You can disagree with me all you want, because of your personal experiences, and of course thier are exceptions, but walk into any gym and it is pretty obvious that 90% of all teens have no fucking clue how to train.

Back