American Pharm 10mg Dianabol real or fake?

0nyx120

Hey bros, I just bought some Dianabol (Methandostenolone), and this will be my first time taking it and my first oral AAS. I am using it as a kickstart for my bulking phase and this is what my cycle plan looks like.

Dbol 30mg ED (1-4)
Andropen 275 200mg EOD (1-14)
Tren Ace 200mg EOD (4-12)
Equipose 300mg MF (4-14)
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

*All of the injectables are from Paxton Pharma, has to be my favorite UGL as of right now.

-5th cycle.

-Stats: 5'8, solid 191lbs, 12% BF.

PCT:
HCG 1,000iu ED (1-2)
Clomid 150mg ed (2-6)

Im taking Liv52, Milk thistle & Saw Palmetto, everyday for liver protection.

Now here's the problem, when my dealer gave me the Dbol I was extremely happy with the way the product looked. It looked legitimate but when I opened the bottle the pills werent what I expected them to be. They were white, small and circular. From what I've seen theyre usually pink, green or blue and have a unique shaped to them. I would like to know if anyone on here has ever experienced with American Pharmaceuticals Labs and actually were satisfied. I just hope the stuff isnt fraud. Let me know what you guys think. here are the pictures.
View attachment 559213 View attachment 559214View attachment 559215

Hey bros, I just bought some Dianabol (Methandostenolone), and this will be my first time taking it and my first oral AAS. I am using it as a kickstart for my bulking phase and this is what my cycle plan looks like.

Dbol 30mg ED (1-4)
Andropen 275 200mg EOD (1-14)
Tren Ace 200mg EOD (4-12)
Equipose 300mg MF (4-14)
Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

*All of the injectables are from Paxton Pharma, has to be my favorite UGL as of right now.

-5th cycle.

-Stats: 5'8, solid 191lbs, 12% BF.

PCT:
HCG 1,000iu ED (1-2)
Clomid 150mg ed (2-6)

Im taking Liv52, Milk thistle & Saw Palmetto, everyday for liver protection.

Now here's the problem, when my dealer gave me the Dbol I was extremely happy with the way the product looked. It looked legitimate but when I opened the bottle the pills werent what I expected them to be. They were white, small and circular. From what I've seen theyre usually pink, green or blue and have a unique shaped to them. I would like to know if anyone on here has ever experienced with American Pharmaceuticals Labs and actually were satisfied. I just hope the stuff isnt fraud. Let me know what you guys think. here are the pictures.
View attachment 559216 View attachment 559217 View attachment 559218

I didn't notice in your other thread but ten weeks of eq is way too short. You got a ways to go before you should be running gear. Keep researching-

Since this is your third thread on the same subject, I would suggest keeping down to one. Maybe go check out the site rules and stickys too.

Since this is your third thread on the same subject, I would suggest keeping down to one. Maybe go check out the site rules and stickys too.

Thanks for the advice, I thought I posted it in the wrong forum section and wasn't getting any responses so I thought it was best to post where it belonged. My bad brotha.

Back