Aml

Haven't ever used them but there are a ton of threads were ppl have discussed AML and from what I have read That pretty good feedback but I've never used just what I've read

I bought some of their stuff but I haven't cracked the seal on it yet . I know that doesn't help you much. But I will say the handle everything else pretty professionally if that helps ease any doubts

Their clearly g2g man. Place your order. Finding reviews on some places is extremely hard, which leaves doubt. I'm sure if you have even barely half ass attempted to research them you will see a ton of great reviews from mods / vets / and rookies alike. Move on place the order.

For starters, edit out your last post man, this isn't mail order sex toys we're talking here. You do what they tell you to do and then you wait for a while and BAM! you have your goods. There's good reason for why these places do business the way they do...

Stop being so nervous about it and do it. You NEVER should risk more than you can afford to lose, that should be enough reason to not worry if things go badly (which they won't).

dude really? do what halfwit said, edit your last post and remove all of that info.

edit: Thank you...

Last edited:
I'm on their oils and they are very good and little to no pip. I did try their anadrol 50 caps and was not impressed. I just assume throw those in the trash.

Like you I was a bit weary being my first time ordering, place your order and you will see how boss will take care of you. He was on top of my order from the date I placed it till I received it. I pinned ealier this morning (6th pin) 3rd week in up 5lbs. AML's custer service is top notch.

My wife and I both use their products, my wife is a type 1 diabetic and I wouldn't trust just anyone to provide chems and tabs to her.. I can't say enough about the products.

Important to allot of people, is the customer service.. I can drop BOSS a email at any time and have no doubt that he or someone there will get back to me within 24hrs

I'm on their oils and they are very good and little to no pip. I did try their anadrol 50 caps and was not impressed. I just assume throw those in the trash.
If you talk to Boss about those drols you didnt like, he will give you something else in exchange or a credit. they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee :D

If you talk to Boss about those drols you didnt like, he will give you something else in exchange or a credit. they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee :D

I sent a very nice email. Kate said she would send it over to him. I never heard back. In all honesty, I dont care so much about the money. I was really hoping for some good Drol.

G2G bro, I'm on a good cycle right now, Test Prop, Tren A, A-Bombs, T-400, all I can say are awesome, growing like a weed!!!

Back