An Article on Test prop, Tren Ace, and Winny by 3J

Tren and deca will shut you down hard. So expect longer recovery times when using them esp without hcg

So should I extend my PCT to 5 or 6 weeks then? I can't get hold of any HCG at all here in Aus and customs are way to strict to even consider ordering externally.

So should I extend my PCT to 5 or 6 weeks then? I can't get hold of any HCG at all here in Aus and customs are way to strict to even consider ordering externally.

you can run an extended pct if you like... it wont hurt...

the standard is 4 weeks.. but before i got on hrt i realized every time i ran a 19-nor my recovery took much longer regardless... but i was not using hcg myself..

you can run an extended pct if you like... it wont hurt...

the standard is 4 weeks.. but before i got on hrt i realized every time i ran a 19-nor my recovery took much longer regardless... but i was not using hcg myself..

Thanks and one more question. do you think 0.25mg of arimidex E3D and 0.25mg of caber EOD would suffice?? and do I start taking them from first injection???

Thanks again man

So I was curious how tren effected my t3 after reading this so I got bloods done.
End of week 6
125 tren a eod
100 mast p eod
200cyp e7d

Opinions?

T3 uptake is high
49 range 23-39

Thyroxine (t4) is low
2.7 range 4.5-12

Tsh 3.690 range 0.450 to 4.500

Free Thyroxin Index
1.3 range 1.2 - 4.9

I might give this one a try next time around, ive been read up on Tren and Winstrol together and it sounds to me like a great pair. Im currentlt on Test, Tren, and Mast and it is ridiculous. Trens at 50mg ED with zero side whatsoever, might give 100ED a try next time with Winstrol. Good read again 3J!!!!

I thought everyone was against tren and winny.. cause tren and winny both skyrocket strength whereas whinny kills ur joints?
also wont adding in t3 to ur cycle cause a rebound once you come off?

i was going to do this very cycle... 250 test c, 350 tren and whinny... i have it all... but decided to go for a test prop, npp cycle.... quick question (not going to go into a huge discussion so i don't steal the thread) but i planned for a 8week test prop npp cycle... but i read npp doesn't shine till week 8, is this true???

So I was curious how tren effected my t3 after reading this so I got bloods done.
End of week 6
125 tren a eod
100 mast p eod
200cyp e7d

Opinions?

T3 uptake is high
49 range 23-39

Thyroxine (t4) is low
2.7 range 4.5-12

Tsh 3.690 range 0.450 to 4.500

Free Thyroxin Index
1.3 range 1.2 - 4.9

Could someone take a second to touch on this?

Looks like I should be taking t4 and not t3. But the Internet is giving me mixed answers.

Thanks for this 3j I think I'm gonna go with this cycle. Few questions for anyone. What do you think about adding adex to this (dose/duration/eod etc) and is Prami/caber necessary?

Back