Anadrol 50

tig3ris

I have been putting around the website just a lil and i havent read anybody running any anadrol. I know it is very toxic but i was wondering what people thought about it who ran it. I used it very mildly like 25mg 5 times a week for 4 weeks and i thought i put on really nice lean mass. I was really scared to run it though so i didnt do anymore than that. I also didnt do any blood work so i am kinda scared to run it again. I really want to though if i could feel safe about it.

I run drol at the begining of all my cycles for 3 to 4 weeks straight at 100mg ed. I love it as a kickstart. Sides for me are minimal even at 100mg ed.

Quickstarter maybe, I think it's more of a powerlifter drug. I have never taken it but I know it hold lots of water and makes you strong as an ox. If you are looking for strength then it's for you but if you are looking for quality gains stay away. Plus at the price you could get something better on your body!

Cakalac said:
Quickstarter maybe, I think it's more of a powerlifter drug. I have never taken it but I know it hold lots of water and makes you strong as an ox. If you are looking for strength then it's for you but if you are looking for quality gains stay away. Plus at the price you could get something better on your body!
that extra strength you get allows you to lift heavier and more reps which stimulates muscle growth so in theory even if drol didnt add mass and it does than the other gear your running along with the heavier lifting makes a good recipe for gains .

yes its true some of the drol gains are water but even after the water leaves there is still added lean mass .

Last edited:
DADAWG said:
that extra strength you get allows you to lift heavier and more reps which stimulates muscle growth so in theory even if drol didnt add mass and it does than the other gear your running along with the heavier lifting makes a good recipe for gains .

yes its true some of the drol gains are water but even after the water leaves there is still added lean mass .

How do you think it compares as far as price per tab to what other gear he could run? I have never taken or wanted to but it always seemed pricey to me when I had the opportunity. I opted for d-bol instead.

Cakalac said:
How do you think it compares as far as price per tab to what other gear he could run? I have never taken or wanted to but it always seemed pricey to me when I had the opportunity. I opted for d-bol instead.

i think your spending more money on dbol for the same results. one drol is usually like 2.5 bucks a tab. dbol is a dollar a tab. but u need like 5 dbol to compete with one drol. so drol is better for strength and energy for workouts. plus dbol takes like two or 3 weeks to kick in. drol takes like 30 mins lol.

Cakalac said:
imo it strictly depends on which you respnd better to . 100 mg of drol ed for 50 days combined with injectables is a powerfull stack . as far as the harshness of drol . imo if you dont have preexisting med trouble , dont drink booze on cycle and limit otc pain meds especially tylenol then drol is safe enough .

ps WAR EAGLE

i have used drol as a kickstart and used dbol and for me drol works better hands down. I run 100mg ed for 4 weeks and split the dose daily. My only sides are extreme increase in strength..haha
I also agree with dawg as far as anything that gives you increased strength and enables you to lift heavier is contributing to gains. Some people seem to think all the weight they put on with drol is gains and then these "gains " go away later on but they were a combo of muscle gains and water retention. Drol and prop for me produce good keepable gains with a proper pct.

Maybe I will try some drol down the line then. I had a friend that loved it. He ran it with Winstrol (winny) and grew like a weed from it. Getting ready for a tren/prop cycle Jan.1 Maybe some drol after that!

Thats cool thanks for the opinions guys. When i ran 25mg a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks i didnt hold much water. I felt like i would wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and think fuck im putting on lean mass every night. I was only running 250mg of test sus a week durring that too. So the test hadnt really kicked in.

Cakalac... shouldnt u wait till after Jan. 1st to start your cycle? Cause wont you still have a HANGOVER from new years eve man? haha

I have been told by a local person who has used it plenty of times before that you get no long term gains out of DROL though. The only reason ppl take it is b/c of the strength, rage, pumps you get from it so he says. So feel free to comment on this guys outlook on it.

HeartofaLeo said:
I have been told by a local person who has used it plenty of times before that you get no long term gains out of DROL though. The only reason ppl take it is b/c of the strength, rage, pumps you get from it so he says. So feel free to comment on this guys outlook on it.
if you eat right you can keep gains in size, as far as the pump rage goes, ifeel Drol is equivalent to TREN on the mental issue.

HeartofaLeo said:
anything that makes you stronger/lift heavier and workout with more aggression and intensity is gonna make you gain lean mass , even ifs a placebo lol .

You definately get gains. Amazing gains. The reason many people don't keep gains is that after their cycle, the lose motivation, train less, eat less, etc, and then only when they start another cycle do they start making gains again. If, after your cycle, you eat well, and train well, you can keep your gains. You should aim to hold your gains naturally for a few months, before starting your next cycle.

Back