anadrol or test enth? help

dbol1719

ive done mostly dbol and anadrol stacks,, yes i nkow what ur thinking thats insane b/c of the the liver toxcity but thats what i did. i was able to get my hands on hemogenin and it blew me up within 3 weeks and i gained 28lbs in 6weeks... anywase i have alot of experience with abombs and dbol but i was thinking of stepping and want to try test enth.. does anyone have experience and what should i expect from the it, strength and gains results from anyone? i was thinking of either running dbol or abombs with it also... helpful opinions please? .

Test E is great. Ive had the least sides with it than any other anabolic ive tried. Try running it alone at 500mg weekly. Then if you like that, stack with with the dbol, or the drol next time.

I agree with wood. If you've only done oral dbol and anadrol cycles previously, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome of an enthanate only cycle.

I know test is best but a test only cycle isnt going to compare to a dbol/droll stack
much cleaner results though!

Enanthate is probably one of the best choices if you are only going to run one drug. Depending on what concentration you find, your best bet is to run it at 500-600mg per week for about ten or twelve weeks. You can inject once or twice a week if the mood strikes you. I personally haven't noticed much difference in doing it either way.

One other thing that you will probably want to take a closer look at is anti-estrogens and post cycle therapy. Obviously, the enanthate is a longer lasting drug than either the dianabol or the anadrol so you should wait about two weeks after your last shot to start your post cycle therapy.

My personal suggestion would be to get some aromasin, which you can Google and find plenty of information on, to run with your enanthate. Then you can use nolvadex, clomid, HCG etc post cycle to make sure that everything gets back to normal.

All in all, you should get pretty solid results out of this. You will probably notice that your gains will be less weight wise, but more quality wise. You shouldn't notice much in the way of bloat or water retention with the testosterone (especially at this low of a dose).

HeHateMe said:
I agree with wood. If you've only done oral dbol and anadrol cycles previously, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised with the outcome of an enthanate only cycle.

Me agree too. :eyes:

omerta said:
also curios aboms and dbol almost the same thing why stack????

cuz it will blow you up very fast! However, i dunno about retaining the gains and as far as actual muscle mass as compared to water, who knows.

omerta said:
also curios aboms and dbol almost the same thing why stack????

I don't know about stacking them, but nothing will put weight on someone faster than anadrol. It is by far the most powerful drug I have ever seen in terms of fast weight gain. Your weight and strength will both rise dramatically in a short period of time while using as little as 50mg of anadrol every day.

If you haven't tried test e by now, you should definitely start now.

surprisingly i did well i kept a good 17-18 lbs.. another buddy of mine kept very little but im sure the dbol helped also .. yes i did stack both to blow up real fast.. i used 100-150 mg and blew up like a balloon ..all my buddies new i was doing something but i denied it all... as far as test enth. .. did anyone say they had experience with test enth? and what were ur results ... how much did u keep from test

dbol1719 said:
did anyone say they had experience with test enth? and what were ur results ... how much did u keep from test

you can bet the 8/10 guys on this board run or have run Test only cycles, especially on your first cycle. Gains are impressive, it won't blow you up like anadrol but:
1) the gains are developed more evenly over a 12 week (or however long) period you do
2) @500mg/wk side effects are null for the majority of users, maybe a little acne
3) it's MUCH safer for you than stacking dbol/drol - I defenitely wouldn't be doing that on a consistent basis.

dbol1719 said:
surprisingly i did well i kept a good 17-18 lbs.. another buddy of mine kept very little but im sure the dbol helped also .. yes i did stack both to blow up real fast.. i used 100-150 mg and blew up like a balloon ..all my buddies new i was doing something but i denied it all... as far as test enth. .. did anyone say they had experience with test enth? and what were ur results ... how much did u keep from test

Get your shit together and do a little reading man. Try the stickies.

calm down.. one of the reason why this forum was made im sure is to ask for help am i not right lifttillidie? and so far everyone has been helpful except for u.... thanks guys for your help

dbol1719 said:
calm down.. one of the reason why this forum was made im sure is to ask for help am i not right lifttillidie? and so far everyone has been helpful except for u.... thanks guys for your help
lifttilidie migh have been rude in your opinion, but he is still helpfull. Doesn't hurt to read the stickies.

outlawtas2 said:
you can bet the 8/10 guys on this board run or have run Test only cycles, especially on your first cycle. Gains are impressive, it won't blow you up like anadrol but:
1) the gains are developed more evenly over a 12 week (or however long) period you do
2) @500mg/wk side effects are null for the majority of users, maybe a little acne
3) it's MUCH safer for you than stacking dbol/drol - I defenitely wouldn't be doing that on a consistent basis.
Ding ding ding!!!!!!

LiftTillIDie said:
Get your shit together and do a little reading man. Try the stickies.
Things change in this world of Anabolics daily. Thats why they ask questions for the latest info, thats why we help.....if you dont feel like helping then simply stay off the thread.....There is no need to be rude!

Anandrol is just too toxic and the gains you will keep will be minimal.

Id go with Enathate even though even thogh the gains will be slower but sweet.

gator

Back