Anastrozole/Sildenafil just added

OSTA-GAIN

Anastrozole/Sildenafil just added

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anastrozole just added

Sildenafil just added

HAha you need to let us know when these things are coming. I literally just ordered Anastrozole yesterday from another company after checking your site for it.

HAha you need to let us know when these things are coming. I literally just ordered Anastrozole yesterday from another company after checking your site for it.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:uzi:

it's all good you guys get all of my business for the things you carry that I need. When quality is not in question a (smart) customer will choose the provider with the superior customer service. You guys need to make that your company motto because it keeps a lot of us coming back!

I also added a .25 of an inch... which is my fav so far..

I noticed some guys on another board were all over that penis enlargement program!

Osta, you need to talk with one of our French researchers, his name is Labanner on here and the guy always starts threads about injecting HGH into his power drill and such.

We need somebody to log that program on here! I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind adding an extra inch or two :Present:

Hell I'll log the shit out of it!! I'm pretty set down there so I won't mind posting measurements. NO pics though, for everyones sake. I"m actually a little worried it could get too big for some girls. I already can't bang asians... Shallow pussies in case you didn't know.

Hard2gain you can just tell us that you want to show us your power drill as ZEEK would call it. Lol. There are a ton of people in some other places that seem to be all about the program they have.

Nice additions osta. I would look at Selank 5-10mg also. It's one of my favorites along with orexin-A.

Hi
Just recently placed some orders from Osta-gain for Anastro-gain, Pt-141 and TB 500 from Osta-gain
Regarding Anastro how should I administer it to the test subject orally or SC injection.
For PT-141 what is the reccomended dosage for test subject 230 lbs weight?
I contacted osta gain a couple of times to answer my questions but got no reply so far which is not very professional from their side imo .

Back