anavar and hunger

rollercoaster

cuban refugee
Does anavar make you feel like you don't want to eat? Im taking 40mgs of it now and I feel it's working better than an ECA. Anyone else experience this?

Bro I read a profile on Anavar (var) yesterday and it said that it'll suppress your appetite, it gave it a 2 rating out of 10.

JohnnyB

it always suppresses my appetite for the first week or so.. then i'm fine. be sure to keep that protein intake really high :D

It totally obliterated my appetite. It makes ECA look like pez in that respect...

I could barely force my favorite foods into my mouth, let alone keep the protein up every 3 hours...

:(

It does suppress my appetite somewhat. I'm stacking with EQ this time around and the EQ hunger doesn't seem to be affected by the var.

Bluto said:
It does suppress my appetite somewhat. I'm stacking with EQ this time around and the EQ hunger doesn't seem to be affected by the Anavar (var).
Welcome to S'ology Bro

What doses you running?

JohnnyB

Bluto said:
It does suppress my appetite somewhat. I'm stacking with EQ this time around and the EQ hunger doesn't seem to be affected by the Anavar (var).

I don't think anything could affect EQ hunger. :D

JohnnyB said:
Welcome to S'ology Bro

What doses you running?

JohnnyB

Thanks for the welcome bro. Great board, tons of familiar names. I'm running about 45mg/day of Anavar (var), and only 400mg/wk EQ.

Back