Anavar defined

Status
Not open for further replies.
missmercedes said:
How long should this be taken for? Every day, every other day, for how many weeks, etc.?

anavar is ED (Everyday)
average cycle is 12-16 weeks gauging sides
personally i taper slightly at the end.. 3-4 days of 5mgs to come off.. 1-2 of 2.5 and you're done (taper week is NOT included in your cycle weeks) so if you were running for 12 weeks, then week 13 is the taper week.

answer your q's?? :)

super

Great post thanks, i am looking to put on some size, i compete and figure, what would be a good first couse? Anavar on its own? would i be likely to get gains from 15mg as im nervous about the hair thing

<<<<Super girl >>>>thanxs this was helpful!!!
I had put up a thread seeking help for my next cycle...
this was what I was planning to do but I was advise not to.....
by strghmax...she advise me not to and I was advised by jcp2 and a few others to try Anavar...
just an FYI on what I was going to be doingon my next cycle I think had advised you on the Winstrol (winny) thread.. that I want to get lean & ripped not big...

A friend told me to run this cycle:
My stats: 28/f
5"4 135 lb muscular physique

past cycles :

8 weeks stan 10 (winny) 50 mgs ed...

next cycle

10 weeks TrenNethate 250.... 500 mgs wkly
5 weeks Clen 60mcgs ed

I would appreciate any feed back thank you....
Help a new girl to the board out... I am serious on fitness !!!!

Last edited:
listen to one person you trust... you are only going to get confused asking everyone what they think...

good luck to you
super

i'd keep away from the tren.. high androgen..
var will get you hard and lean... along of course with diet and training...

I mean you already did a Winstrol (winny) cycle... did you like the results? if it got you what you wanted, why change now? you are looking to get ripped... so maybe just try some fat burners or clen/T3.. why aas?

supergirl said:
i'd keep away from the tren.. high androgen..
var will get you hard and lean... along of course with diet and training...

I mean you already did a Winstrol (winny) cycle... did you like the results? if it got you what you wanted, why change now? you are looking to get ripped... so maybe just try some fat burners or clen/T3.. why aas?

SG I did like my 1st two weeks of Winstrol (winny) results but after that [B]o GIRL [/B] I got so jacked , that I stopped taking it once I was done with the first bottle.
like you say you have to try little by little and not every body is the same I have good genics.that is why I rather get advise from a female no offence ng300 & jcp2 . I can get huge my leggs are sick and my arms too.. basically I want to get my arms small and my abs leaner I have a great back that v look .. it's crazy... but any ways...I would like a rock solid lean look... <<<SG>>>I must say I am so amp... reading your boards and strnghmnx. you girls inspired me even more... thanxs so much for getting back .... I will try var for my next cycle ... I will keep you posted ...
<<< I apologies for the confusion in screen name>>> Long story... God bless
the new girl on the board... thanx SG...
:blue:

tommbstone said:
What is a typical figure girl cycle?
My wife is on her second cycle of 100mg primo once a week (which she went off as we now belive its fake)
Winny inj 25mg eod weekends off
no anavar
2 clens
2 t3
2 novldax(sp?)
any help is appericated
jason
In my opinion there is no "typical figure girl cycle"
I have read posts of cycles for women in figure that read like a medical text book. Some of these women are making their bodies a toxic waste dump of chemicals. Less juice- more intenisty in training and absolute dedication and self discipline in diet!! That will get results, win shows and most importantly promote a healthy athlete. Just my opinion though...
That T3 is playin with fire and could screw up her thyroid forever.

cedartree said:
That T3 is playin with fire and could screw up her thyroid forever.
that statement is the typical stereotyped un-educated statement made by most people that have not researched, used nor known people that have used T3. New research today from medical studies and tests have shown the thyroid to return to full endogenous production within 2 weeks post cycle and this was after a 6 month use! I am not saying by any means to run out and jump on the T3 bandwagon, but know about something before cutting it off just based on hearsay... that is just my $.02

tombraidergirl said:
hey super how long do i stay off before one goes back on the stuff whats safe...
Hey t... generally and this is generally speaking, alot of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users will take off for about the same time on. ie: if you run a 12 week cycle, you take off for 12 weeks. However, alot of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) users don't like to take the full amount off so some will cut that in half to say 6 weeks off from a 12 week cycle... Some even shorter which most would not recommend... So really it depends on your personal goals and how your body responds.
What is safe is going to a doctor pre and post cycle and having all your levels checked. That will also determine how long you wait in between cycles.

Var is pretty light however its been reported that long term use may raise liver values as well as bad cholesterol, so you may want to keep an eye on those as well as the rest of your bloodwork. Its better to know your body then to chance it.

luv super

Hey there Super, I am brand new to the board and really would like to know one more thing about var.I am doing a combo cycle of 10mg Anavar (var) 25mg T3 and 80 clen. Great combo I feel good. Every 10days my T3 changes to get up to 50mg and come back off in a 10 week cycle. I am in my 11th day...Great results. But the question, is it normal for me to miss my own cycle from this combo? I do hope I am doing this message right. Thanks Saphire I will be visiting alot I am sure many questions. I am a female but my side window says male I need to fix that. :insane2:

Last edited:
saphire said:
Hey there Super, I am brand new to the board and really would like to know one more thing about var.I am doing a combo cycle of 10mg Anavar (var) 25mg T3 and 80 clen. Great combo I feel good. Every 10days my T3 changes to get up to 50mg and come back off in a 10 week cycle. I am in my 11th day...Great results. But the question, is it normal for me to miss my own cycle from this combo? I do hope I am doing this message right. Thanks Saphire I will be visiting alot I am sure many questions. I am a female but my side window says male I need to fix that. :insane2:

ok.. the T3 and clen are in mcg just for the record ;) so you are using 25mcg every 10 days is that right? and then up to 50mcg? i am not sure what your cycle is so i will need a bit more infomation on that...
BUT i think your question is that could this cycle cause you to miss your period or to have an irregular menstrual cycle.. right?

aas can cause irregular menstrual cycles as can low bodyfat.

super

From a guys perspective I really like anavar, strength, muscle pumps and fullness. On the down side it does hammer cholesterol levels when used at higher mg doses. I finished a anavar only cycle a month ago at 55mg/day. My HDL got crushed(30) and my LDL was within range but increased significantly. I ran it for 8.5 weeks. Bloodwork is definitely the key, pre, during and post cycle of any Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) usage for men and women but at the dosages women usually run 5-20mg i'd be curious to see how these dosages affect chol. levels.

fl8meplz said:
Hey SG, what about papervar? By the way, great post! I sent a link to my wife as she has done one cycle of var up to 10mg. last year, but I hate her relying on only me for her info.
:scratchhe I notice you did not answer the question regarding The Cat's papervar...It has a good rep... :yesway:

Reptilicus said:
:scratchhe I notice you did not answer the question regarding The Cat's papervar...It has a good rep... :yesway:

didn't even see it Rep.. But thanks for pointing it out... :)

From the ladies i know that have used papervar, the opinions have varied..

Yes it has a good rep.. yes it is legit and rather potent..

The ONLY problem i have seen and this is more for the ladies than men, is accurate dosage..
Apparently the var is not evenly distributed on the sheets making the dosages vary... For women running 10mgs+ it is not so much of a problem, but when women want to run 2.5 or 5mgs it becomes a bit harder to get an accurate dose and keeping hormone levels balanced is a bit more tedious.

but otherwise the cat always gets my thumbs up ;)

super

cycle info?

supergirl, regarding your post on anavar; I'm female 50, yeah, fifty. I just received from PharmAnabolics.com British Dragon 10 mg anavar, also primobolan 50mg, and clen 20 microgm. Have been away from lifting for 4 years. want to build and burn to get a "head start." need to rebuild the muscle and cut about 10% bodyfat. I was natural before so dont really know the best cycle or what to expect. Any suggestions? I think my products are legit. Thanks

Last edited:
I would not start mix two many products i would only do a 8 week cyc of one or the other i would do anavar or primo if i be of more help .

womens bloodwork(lipid panel) post Var cycle results

Are there any women on here that have ran a Anavar (var) only cycle that can tell us the results of their bloodwork, specifically lipid profile post cycle. I would like to know the length of cycle, mgs/day, and lipids post cycle(HDL, LDL, Total HDL chol ratio, and total serum)-Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back