ANAVAR Dosage

tgejr76

Im finishing off a test cycle with Anavar for the last 8 weeks. Ive never taken it before and Im not sure if i should take it once a day or break it up into differant smaller doses like dbol? Im taking 40mg ED, i bought the 10mg Tabs.

tgejr76 said:
Im finishing off a test cycle with Anavar for the last 8 weeks. Ive never taken it before and Im not sure if i should take it once a day or break it up into differant smaller doses like dbol? Im taking 40mg ED, i bought the 10mg Tabs.
When I run 60mg a day I split the dosage 30am/30pm. I space it out about 12 hours but Anavar (var) last around 8 hours in the body. Many feel it's better to split the dosage to keep it in the body longer but some take it all at once. To each his own. Hope this helps.

Is absorbtion ok on an empty stomach?

I'm going to be using Anavar (var) soon, not sure 40 or 60mg/day....but I'll be dosing every 12 hours.

I train around 8:30-9pm, and I do morning cardio around 8am.

I'd like to have my 2nd dose in me before I train sometime...so to keep it in line the morning dose that would mean before morning cardio.

I was thinking about 7am and 7pm.

JG1 said:
Is absorbtion ok on an empty stomach?

I'm going to be using Anavar (var) soon, not sure 40 or 60mg/day....but I'll be dosing every 12 hours.

I train around 8:30-9pm, and I do morning cardio around 8am.

I'd like to have my 2nd dose in me before I train sometime...so to keep it in line the morning dose that would mean before morning cardio.

I was thinking about 7am and 7pm.

Start your own thread with your questions. You'll get more answers anyway. :)

outlawtas2 said:
Start your own thread with your questions. You'll get more answers anyway. :)

Well I figured since we were talking about anavar dosages and timing I'd toss my question in, but ok.

Back