Anavar in UK

Essex boy

I just moved back to the UK from Spain so Im not up to date on the scene here.

Can any UK bro's tell me what types of Anavar might be available here, and current prices?

Cheers.

hey bro what part essex you from??? oh and anavar is an illegal substance to sell here although if caught in possesion, the bill cant do shit , not sure but i dont think they can even confiscate from you, pro hormones andro3 and 19nor were banned this year too, so the best supplements you can get are creatine or protein take your pick

alfa23 said:
hey bro what part essex you from??? oh and anavar is an illegal substance to sell here although if caught in possesion, the bill cant do shit , not sure but i dont think they can even confiscate from you, pro hormones andro3 and 19nor were banned this year too, so the best supplements you can get are creatine or protein take your pick

when did pro hormones get banned in the uk...im from london never heard about that

19nor gotbanned last year and 3andro got banned 2 months ago, my friend swears by the stuff, i just think its a waste of money anyway, will be funny to see if it reaches blackmarket status but i very much doubt it

alfa23 said:
19nor gotbanned last year and 3andro got banned 2 months ago, my friend swears by the stuff, i just think its a waste of money anyway, will be funny to see if it reaches blackmarket status but i very much doubt it

i have 2 botles of the stuff 1 is from la muscle called norateen and the other is from sci fit and its called 19nor.....i tried using the la muscle shit all it did is give me headaches ..i have the 19 nor left which i also tried seems bull shit also....i rather just do a cycle.....feel good ratio is wicked...as for pro hormones fuck um if u people wanna do orals...do some dbol...

the only pro hormones they sell are noroteen and heavy weight , what i mean is you cant buy from uk websites or stores,

soonbebig said:
i have 2 botles of the stuff 1 is from la muscle called norateen and the other is from sci fit and its called 19nor.....i tried using the la muscle shit all it did is give me headaches ..i have the 19 nor left which i also tried seems bull shit also....i rather just do a cycle.....feel good ratio is wicked...as for pro hormones fuck um if u people wanna do orals...do some dbol...

Damn bro original norateen got banned years ago... shit was strong but them assholes banned it... you can still get it but it costs a lot, hard to get hold of and doesnt work(shit gets old and is mixed).

Things to do in London

Good evening people,

I am going to be hanging around after a bit of sales work in London this weekend.

Just asking if anybody has any ideas about what a guy can do to distract himself over a couple of nights in the city?

So far, these London folk are what I've experienced.

Give me your best...

Thanks

Back