Anavar-is it worth the $ for strength?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIC

(37yrs old, 232#, a lot of training-several cycles over the years.)

I have read posts and info on anavar-it is suppose to be good for strength/pretty much no-low weight gain which is what I would like-but have never taken it. Always hear mixed reviews but no one who was just training for strength really. The question is though is it worth it cost wise? I am planning my next cycle of cyp add would like to add to it. Not sure if we can discuss price so I wont say.? Can pretty much run 12 weeks of EQ at 400mg for the same price as a month @50mg/day of Anavar (var). Or is it that good regardless?

Appreciate any feedback.

Also, those are my only options.

Last edited:
I loved anavar and would definitely run it again...first I will run Winstrol (winny) for a comparison though.

If you get real anavar, then your hair will be ok. If you get imposter anavar that is actually Winstrol (winny) (which happens), you will lose some hair. (If your joints get sore, it probably winny)

I've used anavar that I believe to be legit and I found the strength gains to be mediocre. 20%? Definitely mild. No comparison to test for mass and strength.

outlawtas2 said:
I loved ana Anavar (var) and would definitely run it again...first I will run Winstrol (winny) for a comparison though.

No access to that-never wanted it because of potential joint problems. The Anavar (var) will be real though.

spaaz said:
I've used anavar that I believe to be legit and I found the strength gains to be mediocre. 20%? Definitely mild. No comparison to test for mass and strength.

You got 20% increase in strength? Or did I read that wrong? I could not imagine a 20% increase on anything.

Tsaunders said:
how bad is Anavar (var) on the hair? Are we talking tren and test bad?
Never heard a single person complain about what Anavar (var) does to the hairline.

Check this thread for info on Anavar (var) .
http://www.ironforlife.com/t9441-oxandrolone--ana Anavar (var) .html
Side Effects/Risks

Oxandrolone does not aromatize or convert to DHT and therefore hair loss should not be a concern with this compound. It causes little or no virilization properties, somewhat surprising since oxandrolone does not aromatize either. This of course is one of the major reasons why this steroid is so popular with female athletes.
Quoted from the profile written by Vegas.

As far as strength goes, Anavar (var) at a reasonable dose will aid strength. I don't gain an ounce of weight from Anavar (var) , in fact...I feel as though I drop a little lard. Anavar (var) also seems to help my joints just a bit.

If you are comparing 50mg of Anavar (var) for a month to 400mg of eq for 12 weeks, and strength is your primary concern....... Anavar (var) is your only real choice here.

I don't think 825mg of eq for 20 weeks will show you the strength gains that 50mg of Anavar (var) will. Curious numbers aren't they? Maybe that's what I'm running. lol
Actually, I just dropped Anavar (var) from my cycle. I'll be running halo shortly and I needed to let my body have a short break from the 86mg of Anavar (var) ED (capping error..ended up with a hair over 28mg per cap).

I notice no visible sides from Anavar (var) . Blood work can show some other sides, but they usually return to normal shortly after dropping Anavar (var) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back