anavar only cycle first cycle

iceman1800

I am banned!
Hey guys 23 yrs old lean trying to put on mass. This guy at the gym reccomended me a anavar cycle only for like 1 month or so. What do u guys think?

Hey guys 23 yrs old lean trying to put on mass. This guy at the gym reccomended me a anavar cycle only for like 1 month or so. What do u guys think?

I know I'm new here, but these 1st post "should I do a (insert anything but test) only cycle?" threads are even getting tiresome for me to read... I can't imagine how you vets still get on here and answer.

Go read stickies, I'm assuming by your user name you aren't a lady? so no, don't do this.

I'd slap the guy at the gym for calling you female. Men need testosterone, so he CLEARLY misunderstands your sex.

I know I'm new here, but these 1st post "should I do a (insert anything but test) only cycle?" threads are even getting tiresome for me to read... I can't imagine how you vets still get on here and answer.

Go read stickies, I'm assuming by your user name you aren't a lady? so no, don't do this.

Karma.

That and I have a 5 year old; I can handle anything (well until teen years) now that requires patience. ;)

Shit Half, my 4.5 year old is already a teenager. First cycle: Pin Test E 500 for 10-12 weeks. See how it works for you. Then more research, and figure out what compounds your body likes.

Oral only cycles are bad, mmkay.

Shit Half, my 4.5 year old is already a teenager. First cycle: Pin Test E 500 for 10-12 weeks. See how it works for you. Then more research, and figure out what compounds your body likes.

Oral only cycles are bad, mmkay.

I have to remind myself that she's 5 when she starts talking about boyfriends and having them over in her room. I'm terrified of the days to come - but I'm going to have fun making the boys panic. :wiggle:

I have to remind myself that she's 5 when she starts talking about boyfriends and having them over in her room. I'm terrified of the days to come - but I'm going to have fun making the boys panic. :wiggle:

Mine is only 1 and 3 months and I am dreading the day she grows up and becomes interested in boys.

Mine is only 1 and 3 months and I am dreading the day she grows up and becomes interested in boys.

Nurse: "So would you guys like to know the sex of your baby?"
Wife (excitedly): "Yes, yes please!"
Me: "Do I get my money back if it's the wrong sex?"
Both women: *blank stares*

Nurse: "Congratulations! It's a girl!!"
Me (in my head): "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..C.. KKKK!"
Wife: "Awesome!"

Both women: *Staring once more at me*

Me: "So.. If we leave it in the oven a little longer, what do you think the odds are of a penis growing would be?"

Both women: *blank, not amused stares*

Nurse: "Oh relax sir, at least this was you don't have to worry about a penis..."

Me (obvious smirk): "Gosh, you're right! Instead I have to worry about ALL the penises now!"

-----

I love my daughter, but damn you sperm! Couldn't find a fast Y chromosome swimmer eh?!

6 year old boy, 2 year old girl for me. not super worried about the girl she is a bully, beats her brother up every day, bites, punches, pokes you in the eye, she's a real fire cracker :) I think she'll be quite an independent one and we spend most of our time together since wife is the full time worker for the most part so hoping to avoid all those daddy issues...

I definitely don't know everything about this stuff but I try to read up and have some knowledge base and ask some type of structured question.

People really need to try harder

A little bit of reading and you'll find the answer to your question.

In this case the answer is no, you can't run var alone. You really should not have posted this. You should have used the search bar, found your answer, and either moved on or decided that you're going to list some stats and find out how to properly dose your first cycle with test and so on....

I'd slap the guy at the gym for calling you female. Men need testosterone, so he CLEARLY misunderstands your sex.

Ya dude put one hand on your hip, slap him with the other and say "oh no you didn't"

Last edited:
Back