Anavar only cycle first time

Meangenee

Hey everyone I've been doing some research and want to start an anavar only cycle. I'm thinking 40 mg a day for 4 weeks. The only thing I'm scared of is loss of libido and I don't want to stack test with it.. What do you guys recommend?

369506d1339156914-creepy-thread-1595201-oh_look_its_this_thread_again_super.jpg

i was going to say the same thing lol , listen man , u dont take orals on their own , they shut u down and when u finish the cycle , your natural test levels are so low that u lose everything u made while on . they deplete your body of natural test so u have none in your system , and this leads to other problems , this is why u stack them with test .

So I have no choice but to take with test eh.. Well that's what I been reading and this will be my first time doing steroids so I'm a little scared but I don't want to be taking a bunch of shit u know.... So if i take anavar only there is no supplement I could take that would shut me down such as test freak or any supplement you could buy at health store?

So I have no choice but to take with test eh.. Well that's what I been reading and this will be my first time doing steroids so I'm a little scared but I don't want to be taking a bunch of shit u know.... So if i take anavar only there is no supplement I could take that would shut me down such as test freak or any supplement you could buy at health store?

Well if you "don't want to be taking a buch of shit," then you should be plenty happy with taking just one. TEST. Minimal risks if you do your research and take a moderate dose (400-500 mg/wk). Me thinks you are scared of needles. Read up and testosterone must be run.

Which test would you guys recommend and to be honest I only wana stick with anavar but the risks don't seem worth it...

dude u dont have to take anything , just put in hard work and thats it , u dont need to jump into steroids . i mean if u realy wanted , im willing to bet u would have netter results taking clomid for a while instead of anavar . it is safe to take an is the best off cycle test booster available . you would probably get great results from it , beats any other test booster . besides that , to answer your question , if u ran test , u can take hcg to prevent getting testicularatrophy , but taking test will still shutdown your own test . when your body has too much its stops producing it . its true there are minimal risks taking test if u do your research and know how to cycle . but yes there are risks , and u dont have to choose to take them , if u dont feel cycling is the thing for u , dont do it , its your decision and its cool . dead honest tho , you would probably have better results from taking clomid for a while instead of any other oral steroid .

hey man , i just sent u a pm , u are not allowed to pm yet so i sent u the message so if u reply to it we can keep talking . if u have any questions let me know

Yea I know it's my decision in the end just looking for some advice from people that have experience that's why I made this thread. Ok I really don't want to take the needles and I'm down to start taking anavar I just don't want my testosterone to shut down so if I were to take clomid after An anavar cycle would that work?

to answer your question man , yes , anavar is fairly mild , im sure u can take it and not much will happen , when i was a little less informed , i did cycles of just dbol , winstrol , proviron and prohormones and i was ok , best piece of advice for u though is to take clomid after the cycle fore sure if u do do it . after the last day u take anavar , take clomid for a few weeks (3-4) at about 50mg per day . anavar is very mild in shutting u down , say as opposed to dbol , so u should have no sides

Thanks man your advice has been very helpful so does clomid have any side effects I should know.. My bad i never looked into it

anavar is very very mild , i honestly think u can get better results from just taking clomid which will boost up your test levels , anavar is no magic , if u are lucky , u may gain 1lb in a month and a half of taking it , you may even lose weight because it flushes water out of your body , which if u are lean enough makes u look a little bit more shredded , bu thats for people who are competing and need that final edge .

Well I just finished bulking and I have been cutting for a month so far and that's why I want to do cycle of Anavar just to help me lean out.. What are the side of clomid?

as far as i know , clomid on its own has no sides , but just do a quick search on it , u can find all u want about it in a second , either search clomid sides or clomiphene citrate , also , if u do run the anavar , dont take it for longer then 6 weeks , orals are harsh on the liver

some sides people get from clomid are blurry vision (which is very rare) and emotion sensativity while on because it raises your LH (lieutinizing hormone) which raises test . but they are all temporary sides that stop after administration and probably only in some people at very big doses ,

Yea I was thinking of running anavar for only about 4 weeks and now your saying to do clomid after and that will bring my testosterone bAck up?

yes , if u do take the anavar , definetly take the clomid after for a few weeks , it will boost your test levels back up , because even an oral as mild as anavar lowers test slightly , clomid can also be used on its own to boost test , usualy after any cycle , u do a pct , (post cycle therapy) the purpose of pct it to get u back to normal test levels again , after all cycles u need to pct to get your test levels back , and this is where clomid is used for all cycles , because thats what it does , so if u do the anavar , your pct is going to be the clomid for 3-4 weeks at about 50mg a day , id say u have all the info u need now right ?

Back