Anavar or test prop to avoid shutdown on EQ and Winny

rickparliament

Provimed or test prop to avoid shutdown on EQ and Winny

Hi Everyone,

I don't want to gain too much muscle but want to improve athletics (speed, strength, etc.) for Rugby and MMA. I have decided to do an EQ cycle for 15 weeks but I am trying to decide what would be better to make sure I don't shut down - Provamed (50mg per day) or 200-300 mg of test prop per week. I have both on hand and would like some feedback. I'm 6' and 205 lbs. and about 14% BF. Thanks in advance.

(sorry everyone. Got my substances mixed up in the thread. Provimed.... NOT anavar)

Last edited:
You need Test as a base for every cycle. EQ should not be your base. I think you are confused on how this works. Read around the forum a little. You have much homework to do before you are ready for this cycle.

You need Test as a base for every cycle. EQ should not be your base. I think you are confused on how this works. Read around the forum a little. You have much homework to do before you are ready for this cycle.

I do thank everyone for their input but not everyone wants to add mass. As I said in my first post, I am not trying to bulk up and I plan to only lift moderately during this cycle. I mostly plan on a heavy dose of plyometrics, running and kickboxing. I want something that will add to speed, power and endurance and just test (or a heavy base of it) is not going to do that for me and will likely be counterproductive to my goals. I know there is a heavy bias to testosterone and bodybuilding in this forum and I appreciate that. However, I would like someone who has had similar goals (or knowledge) to the best way to cycle for speed, power and endurance.

I have done countless hours of research and concluded that EQ or Win met my goals the best but went with EQ since Win is supposedly tough on the joints. The question I have is what is better to take to keep the libido going during this cycle. Provimed or a small (200-300 mg per week) amount of test. Thanks for everyone's help.

your diet gets you to your goals. take vitor Belfort for example...tell me he wasn't on juice at 19 in the ufc

I do thank everyone for their input but not everyone wants to add mass. As I said in my first post, I am not trying to bulk up and I plan to only lift moderately during this cycle. I mostly plan on a heavy dose of plyometrics, running and kickboxing. I want something that will add to speed, power and endurance and just test (or a heavy base of it) is not going to do that for me and will likely be counterproductive to my goals. I know there is a heavy bias to testosterone and bodybuilding in this forum and I appreciate that. However, I would like someone who has had similar goals (or knowledge) to the best way to cycle for speed, power and endurance.

I have done countless hours of research and concluded that EQ or Win met my goals the best but went with EQ since Win is supposedly tough on the joints. The question I have is what is better to take to keep the libido going during this cycle. Provimed or a small (200-300 mg per week) amount of test. Thanks for everyone's help.

Ok well since you're an expert already good luck.

Ok well since you're an expert already good luck.

So funny, people have the biggest misconceptions about testosterone. I have heard the "i am not trying to bulk up" statement so many times its funny. people think if you take test BAM you gain 40 lbs.

your diet gets you to your goals. take vitor Belfort for example...tell me he wasn't on juice at 19 in the ufc

Exactly!!!! That's the point I am trying to make. I came on here asking for advice for endurance and speed and all I get are "take test" responses. There is no way a test only cycle (especially at high levels) gets me to my stated goals which were: no weight gain with increases in speed and stamina. With a test only cycle my stamina will go down and the likelihood of weight gain is increased. There is no way anyone can say a test only cycle will increase stamina.

I do appreciate the responses and I don't want to sound ungrateful. However, I do think most responses have ignored my stated goals. If you have good advice on how to meet my stated goals, please respond. Thanks in advance.

You seem to be forgetting that you are on testosterone at this very moment. You just happen to be getting it from your testicles instead of injecting it.

Maybe you should look into EPO. Just be careful!!!

Exactly!!!! That's the point I am trying to make. I came on here asking for advice for endurance and speed and all I get are "take test" responses. There is no way a test only cycle (especially at high levels) gets me to my stated goals which were: no weight gain with increases in speed and stamina. With a test only cycle my stamina will go down and the likelihood of weight gain is increased. There is no way anyone can say a test only cycle will increase stamina.

I do appreciate the responses and I don't want to sound ungrateful. However, I do think most responses have ignored my stated goals. If you have good advice on how to meet my stated goals, please respond. Thanks in advance.

the gracies also took riods but they didn't use them to get big. they used them for flexability and joint support. test is the base for every cycle.

You seem to be missing the point here. You need to read the steroid profiles section. No one has ignored your goals, you have ignored the advice given to your goals because it isn't what you want to hear. If you weren't gonna listen when YOU asked for advice then you never should've started this thread. It kills me when closed minded guys ask for advice then shuck it off when it's given because they don't like it..... My advice for you, tighten up your diet, train harder, do more homework on AAS and come back later when you've matured enough to take advice.

Stupid question but I'm sure your just not informed..

Test p

Always include to some form of test in a cycle whether it's cyp, enth, prop, ace or sus

dude.....you wont just gain weight because you're on test...you have to eat to gain weight. You can take a high dose of test and eat low calories and you won't gain weight. Test DOES increase speed and stamina because it increases RBC count which increases blood oxygen. It is the most versatile steroid out there for any goal imo. But from what i'm hearing, you're not even ready for a basic test cycle. RESEARCH

Back