Anavar & test didn't work. Anadrol & test didn't work. Tren test & winny didn't work

Chethansharma

Anavar & test didn't work. Anadrol & test didn't work. Tren test & winny didn't work

Hi Guys please help me.

I did 3 steroid cycle form last 8 months but nothing seems to work for me. I had only gained too much belly fat every time when i did different steroid cycle.

1st cycle @ 15% body fat : 40mg anavar pills per day + 100mg inj test prop per day for 3 months I didn't gained any muscle size nor lost any fat, my strength was shit and cardio was awesome ( i can run for 1 hour at 9KM speed).
No strength gain, no muscle gain, no fat loss and the gears are from legit source, its from meditech, my arab friend also uses from same supplier and he got 4 packs abs with 8% body fat.
Diet : joseph Rakich - 2100 calories + 200gms protein + 110gms carbs + 68gms fat
Workout : Hiit + weight training
Sides: none

2nd cycle bulking : 100mg meditech anadrol per day + 750mg test ace + dbol 20mg meditech for 6 weeks
My strength was okay, cardio was shitty. gained 20lbs fat & water in 2 weeks then i hit the plateau rest 4 weeks i started gaining huge belly fat, moon face, love handles and i lost my ripped legs due to too much water and fat and went from 15% bf to 29% body fat ( gained big belly no changes in muscles)
diet : 4500 calories + 400 gms carbs + 145gms fat + 350gms protein
workout : cardio 1 day + 5 days weight training
sides: kidney damage + liver damage + balls shrink and complete shut down mentally and libido for 2 days due to sexx with pros and 6 jerk offs in 1 day - i was taking milk thristle and liv 52 and himalaya uri vasi for kidney

3rd cycle fat loss : 750mg tren e per week + 500mg test e per week + winny @ 220mg per week for 8 weeks ( all are from atlas pharma - In our gold gyms 7 big guys are using atlas pharma from almost 3 years)
1 time tren cough, no acne, 7 hours sleep, heavy sweating at gym, bp is normal.
weight stays the same whole 8 weeks fucking nothing happened.
Diet : krish gethin ( took it from one of my friend and added little extra)
2200 calorie + 250gms protein + 200gms carbs + 90 to 120 gms good fat.
Sides : too much sweating, other than that none noticed.

Body stats : height 6
weight: 205lbs
bf 28%
Deadlift 374lbs 4 reps
squats: 330lbs 4 reps
leg press : 661lbs 8 reps
Pushups : 45 to 50 in one go
bench press: 286 3 reps

I didn't even gained half inch biceps nor triceps in 8 months. shoulder nthg, back nthg, belly too much , legs are big and pluffy,calf nthg, traps nthg, chest nthg.
my diet is good organic eggs,low fat yogurt, chicken breast, oats, banana, apple, brocoll, sweet potato, lean beef, sardines fish, nuts, peanut butter, on whey, bsn amino, on glutamine, fish oil, l carnitite, aminal pak multi vit etc
yet i cant gain any muscle, i have spent too much money on my food, supplements and gears.
Gears: total spent ***** here gears are banned so have to get through backdoor its very expensive
Supplements : per month 350$
Plus too much on foods.

anyone please explain whats wrong with my body or my diet plan or my gears stack. Please suggest me any stack i dont care about money nor my health, I will buy it and start from tomorrow itself as i'm sick of wasting 2 hours everyday from last 8 months, no party and no drinking cant hang out in weekend as i cannot carry my diet food outside.
I'm really pissed off with myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post your blood work results from on cycle? Let's see if your gear was real.

And how did you go from 15% body fat on your first cycle to your current 28% body fat in 8 months with a supposedly clean diet? Sounds like something has definitely happened -- for the worse.

Last edited:
Ahhhh it MUST be the gear!!! :wallbash:

Perhaps your training is sub-standard?
Perhaps your diet isn't suitable for your body?

Too many variables - but judging by your sides - the gear was fine, something else isn't!

My first thought reading your post was that your not lifting enough weight or volume, you got to find out how your body responds to different types of training. In my experience i was lifting too heavy to frequently and all i did was fuck myself up, tendon tears etc, i now concentrate on the mind muscle connection so to speak and go low weight high volume to exhaustion.

Gear doesn't make you Arnold after a few cycles either and they make you fat if you eat too much and not train enough BUT who knows there is as stated above too many variables that's just what worked for me.

you did 3 cycles in 8 months??? is that even normal? i think u didn't give ur body enough time to get back on track and u started injecting again. thats pro level or for someone who is on trt...

Chethansharma said:
Diet : joseph Rakich - 2100 calories + 200gms protein + 110gms carbs + 68gms fat...

2200 calorie + 250gms protein + 200gms carbs + 90 to 120 gms good fat.My strength was okay, cardio was shitty. gained 20lbs fat & water in 2 weeks then i hit the plateau rest 4 weeks i started gaining huge belly fat, moon face, love handles and i lost my ripped legs due to too much water and fat and went from 15% bf to 29% body fat ( gained big belly no changes in muscles)...

diet : 4500 calories + 400 gms carbs + 145gms fat + 350gms protein...
Make up your mind man. Your chief complaint is that the drugs aren't working, yet just looking at your diet tells me you have NO clue on what you're doing. 6' 205lbs, and you're trying to gain size/strength on 2k calories?

Oh, please tell me how you know you have kidney/liver damage. Did you pull bloodwork post cycle, or are you just guessing?

I know I'm coming off harsh, but everyone seems to think AAS is a magic elixir that will allow you to work miracles even when everything else is way off. It doesn't work that way; AAS makes it so when everything is in check, you can take better advantage of your training.

I'd start with diet, and then watch everything else fall into place.

My .02c :)

Edit: please read the link tbonexl posted and learn what an AI is.

6' 205lbs, and you're trying to gain size/strength on 2k calories?

This ^ wtf are you doing?

edit: and wait a minute, you wen't from 15% to 28% on 2k cals? do you even macro bro? sounds like you're not measuring correctly.

Trolling maybe ??

Most likely. Not everyone responds the same to aas. But in the OP, you've claimed to gain nothing but fat. No size or strength of any measure.

-yur gear is shit
-yur diet is shit
- yur training is shit

-yur lying(aka trolling)

Even with crappy diet, low dosed gear, optimal training can give decent results.
You should have seen at least some positives from your aas experiences.

Most likely. Not everyone responds the same to aas. But in the OP, you've claimed to gain nothing but fat. No size or strength of any measure.

-yur gear is shit
-yur diet is shit
- yur training is shit

-yur lying(aka trolling)

Even with crappy diet, low dosed gear, optimal training can give decent results.
You should have seen at least some positives from your aas experiences.

Str8 to the point and exactly what I was thinking.

This first pic is of Chethan Sharma of India and is an athlete. The second and third pic are of guys that cant gain shit from 3 months worth of 40mg anavar + 100mg test prop ED.

Last edited:
And how did you go from 15% body fat on your first cycle to your current 28% body fat in 8 months with a supposedly clean diet? Sounds like something has definitely happened -- for the worse.

What is funny is I did the exact opposite (well, almost, went from 28% to 14% in 7 months) under the guidance of 3J. :)

Back